OOC Travel Impact

Sep 26, 2015 4:07 pm
All,

I travel pretty frequently with work. I do not believe this will materially impact the game, but there may be a day or two here or there or where updates will be harder. If the game runs into November, there's a likelihood that I've got some vacation time that'll mean a pause (Hawaii, week of Thanksgiving) and I have upcoming travel to India with work looming that month.

I've created this thread to track and report these items to you so you can feel completely comfortable that you know my calendar when it interferes with my ability to keep the game moving. Thanks for your indulgence. :)
Sep 30, 2015 2:32 am
I'm in Colorado on business tonight/tomorrow September 30. I'll be in meetings non-stop 'til it's time to drive to the airport and take the plane home, so very likely I won't be posting tomorrow. Back at home and no travel 'til next week.
Sep 30, 2015 12:07 pm
Just a heads up I'll be out of State possibly the week of October 11th from Sunday to that Saturday for the most part, no idea if I'll be able to check my phone to see what's going on or even post.
Sep 30, 2015 1:57 pm
Thanks for the heads up Remnant - let us know if it materializes and we'll see what happens.
Oct 6, 2015 7:16 pm
Update: my week or so out of state is pushed to January sometime probably week of the 11th.
Oct 6, 2015 8:26 pm
Acknowledged! Thanks for the update. We'll get things rolling shortly then!
Oct 12, 2015 3:55 pm
On a plane to California tomorrow at 6am and return back on a flight at about 6:30pm, so I'd expect tomorrow (Tuesday 10/13) to be relatively quiet on this forum absent me picking up some unexpected time. I'm usually booked pretty solid on travel days from about 4:20am to about 9:30pm so best to expect that you'll get updates from me tonight and then not 'til Wednesday.
Oct 19, 2015 10:35 pm
Weekly visit to the Bay Area -- 6:00am plane to CA and 7pm flight home. Expect a 24 hour interlude. :) That said, I'll take the adventure book in my briefcase in case I get a bit of time.
Oct 29, 2015 7:11 pm
Next travel days are Tuesday and Wednesday 11/3 and 11/4. Given its an overnight I should be able to move things along in the evening from the hotel on Tuesday. Wednesday will be iffier,
Nov 10, 2015 10:06 pm
I'll be traveling to Pitsburg in about 10 hours and be in Nevada until Sunday for a return flight. If I'm slow on the post I'm still alive... just in Vegas...
Nov 10, 2015 10:10 pm
Understood. Thanks for the heads up -- we're about to wrap this part of the adventure and we can hit an interlude. So things can move a little more slowly.
Nov 10, 2015 10:11 pm
Oh maybe Heyop is just sleeping when he should be meditating.
Feb 8, 2016 3:15 am
At an offsite in Colorado Monday - Friday this week. Should have updates posted Friday evening -- but not likely much beforehand.
Apr 19, 2016 1:03 am
I'm very sorry about my delinquency in posting. I have been insanely busy!

I won't realistically be able to post until Wednesday evening. Taxes tonight (yes, I am the king of last minute, thanks for asking) and face to face game group tomorrow evening.

Sorry!
Apr 19, 2016 3:08 am
No worries! y'all have split up so you and I can catch up as fast as you like to post once you're back. RL rules the coop and we'll see you on Wed!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.