1.7 - Cisc's Shack

load previous
Oct 7, 2015 4:38 pm
Darazen looks up with a start as Utazó climbs down the ladder. She has a content look on her face and a spring in her step. Neither are aware of the time that has passed.

Yui picks up the oddity and examines it further. Inside the cage is a small insect like creature, clearly alive. It jitters in the daylight and its wings change colors as starts to sing. As the tones and clicks change, so does the color of the wings in a very hypnotic fashion. Yui is completely unaware of Khoren's plight until Khoren makes his way around the hill sometime later.

Khoren fights and struggles and shiver for about an hour before he is able to move. His muscles ache and he is still shivering a bit when he walks back to the hill and sees Yui standing there, staring something in her hand. He approaches and she jumps with a start.
Oct 7, 2015 5:35 pm
Darazen looks up from the cypher he is examining and says to Utazo, "Find anything that will get us out of here? I haven't."
Oct 7, 2015 10:10 pm
Smiling Utazó answers, "Nothing of any use... although there was some sort of light next to the window up there. Didn't even think to look at it after putting those glasses on."
Oct 7, 2015 11:13 pm
"Find anything? You lot have been in here for a long time so it must be quite interesting." Khoren rubs his hands together and find a place to sit. "Any clues?"
Oct 8, 2015 12:18 am
"OK, I'll go upstairs then... Any books?" Pausing, "Hey Khoren, you look a little cold. Why don't you sit down and chill?" Darazen smirks to himself.

Darazen heads upstairs after losing interest in the inert cypher.
Last edited October 8, 2015 12:18 am
Oct 8, 2015 1:07 pm
Yui finally jerks away from the insect as Khoren approaches, sputtering: "I-I was just about to check on you!" Apologetic, Yui gives Khoren a hopefully warming hug. (There there ;)

Yui almost glances back at the insect in confusion before shoving the cage in her bag instead. Nope.

Shaking her head, Yui makes her way into the hut with Khoren to see what the others are up to.
Last edited October 8, 2015 1:08 pm
Oct 18, 2015 12:31 pm
Yui considers picking her nose...
Oct 22, 2015 9:46 am
Ooc: I'm sorry folks, but due to other demands I have decided to call it a day on this adventure.

Thank you all for playing, it's been a blast. Thanks in particular for weaving a fascinating story mr grandmaster!!
Oct 22, 2015 10:07 pm
It has been a good one but it does appear that it's winding down. Utazó will miss fantasizing about the many ways she could have easily killed Darazen when he wasn't paying attention.
Oct 22, 2015 10:11 pm
Fortunately Darazen was always paying attention whilst fantasizing about the many ways he was going to do things to Utazo.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.