General Discussion

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 5, 2015 7:40 pm
Hey guys, good to get you in the game. Tuk has already thrown some interesting ideas at me, getting me all excited. :) Thanks for joining me here.
Oct 5, 2015 7:59 pm
Yeah man! Its exciting to collaborate!

All my formative gaming years were spent in near solitude. Then in my 30's I found the DMs Block and started running my own table. As I've thought and listened and played and gamed, the best part has become the collaborative aspect of the storytelling.

I'm as excited to participate on the player side as I am to institute collaboration on the DM side.
Oct 5, 2015 9:34 pm
You guys can see the "Act 1" sub-forum right?

There will be a "Setting" post in there were I will add world detail as we go, and through character development, and on into the game.
Oct 5, 2015 9:35 pm
DMKiado says:
You guys can see the "Act 1" sub-forum right?
Yes.
Oct 5, 2015 11:54 pm
I can see it as well. Really excited to play through this... I'm going to have to craft another character!
Last edited October 5, 2015 11:54 pm
Oct 6, 2015 1:12 am
Do we post roles we want to make to the character creation thread? And if we get roles that are too high for the characters we want to create can we drop numbers? I don't want to add, I just want to know if I can lower stat numbers...
Also, is anyone else considering being a cleric?
Last edited October 6, 2015 1:49 am
Oct 6, 2015 3:02 am
teaanddice says:
Do we post roles we want to make to the character creation thread? And if we get roles that are too high for the characters we want to create can we drop numbers? I don't want to add, I just want to know if I can lower stat numbers...
Also, is anyone else considering being a cleric?
Yeah, my idea for the Character thread was for everyone to have one post in it, that they edit to keep the public details on their characters. With that being said, yes, make your rolls in that thread. I can clean up the thread later. Once we have character creation done I will delete all the but the main character posts that can be edited from then on.

I am kind of playing with presentation and information here. I am a presentation kind of guy. Trying to play around with the system here to keep things organized and information coming in nice little chunks. So if I am asking for something strange, go with me, as it might be a good standard to set. If it's not, I will totally drop it.

Like it's sort of killing me that I don't have my map done for the start of this. :) I have all kinds of things setup for this. I will be typing major posts up long before I make them. I use AutoHotKey scripts to help with formatting the posts, etc. It will either be a nice presentation or kill me. We will see. Trying not to make it hard work though, and if it becomes work I will chill on it.
Oct 6, 2015 3:31 am
Oh, and you can take any stats you want man. You can roll, you can point buy, or be reasonable and lay some out the way you want to see it.
Oct 6, 2015 4:14 pm
So I was saving the final spot in the game for Joat, but he is out due to reality keeping him out of fantasy. A gentleman named Spaceseeker19 (a regular here I do believe) applied for a spot. So we can either add him to the game in Joats place, or we can lock it down to what we have now. I am fine with either. What say you adventurers!?
Oct 6, 2015 4:22 pm
Ok on my end. May be fun to have a new face around.
Oct 6, 2015 5:09 pm
Sure I am totally fine with that. However, what about KJmagle? Is he thinking about joining?
Last edited October 6, 2015 5:10 pm
Oct 6, 2015 5:27 pm
Oh snap, for some reason I was thinking he was already in and he just had not posted. Doh. Let me go see what he wants to do.
Oct 7, 2015 1:44 am
Ok, Kjmagle is in the game folks. Woot, that's everyone. Do we want to round it out to 6 and let another in? Sounds crazy, but I will give it a run. Thoughts?
Oct 7, 2015 2:27 am
I'm fine either way. I think it is over the average group size, but that is no problem (I had a sixth person join our game and it has worked out great.)
Oct 7, 2015 3:05 am
Yeah, that's kind of what I am thinking. Six has been fine in your game, and probably way easier to run six on this platform.
Oct 7, 2015 7:05 am
Updated the game thread, and some more into the Settings post. The Game Thread is just some material. The game won't start for a while longer, once all characters are done, and needed background info filled in.
Oct 7, 2015 7:06 am
Also, welcome spaceseeker19!

Edit: DM needs sleep.
Oct 7, 2015 9:07 am
Thank you. I'm excited to participate. Let me know if I've assumed too much or provided too much detail on the character thread.
Oct 7, 2015 4:29 pm
I haven't had a chance to completely read it all, but Dwarf Warlock, me like. How much of your characters information you put there is up to you. Super freaking busy this morning at work today, but I will catch up in a little bit.
Oct 7, 2015 4:37 pm
Welcome to the game Spaceseeker19! Love the background. I noticed your dwarf has a Cha of 8...so far we have a Paladin with a -1 Str and a Warlock with a -1 Cha. Everyman Heroes indeed, lol!
Oct 7, 2015 5:55 pm
That or you guys are going to get dropped by the first Goblin you come across. :) I like it though.
Oct 7, 2015 6:01 pm
DMKiado says:
That or you guys are going to get dropped by the first Goblin you come across. :) I like it though.
Amar would never that happen.
Oct 7, 2015 7:06 pm
I am really swamped at work all this week and my kids birthday is Sunday so i really cant get into much creativity atm. I will try to put some input when i can.

I maybe thinking a funny/stupid character maybe. Horork is the really first serious guy i have played in a while. I will have to see what everyone else does.
Last edited October 7, 2015 7:48 pm
Oct 7, 2015 10:46 pm
So, I had a specific Idea for a character, but wanted to run it through the rest of you. I was thinking about being a street urchin, child (an Ender-like character of around 15). I just want to make sure this was ok with everyone else. I don't want the party have to protect "the kid" all the time during the game (especilly in battles or brewing conflict).
Oct 7, 2015 11:35 pm
Well 15 is not really young back then. They would be married with 3 kids. Lol. I like the idea though.
Oct 8, 2015 1:24 am
Kjmagle says:
Well 15 is not really young back then. They would be married with 3 kids. Lol. I like the idea though.
Haha, this is a good point. What about a kid? Like 12? Would your character feel the need to protect them? In general lets say.

Tea and I were talking about if character age would effect the behavior of a party if the character was a child like 11 or 12? I think if I were playing the good guy character I would always be trying to protect the child in the party. Curious what others think now?
Also, I got killed at work today, I got a kid with the flu who has been running a fever for 24 hours and is just miserable. Not going to be time for me until late tonight, and I may be too tired. So tomorrow I will get back in the action.
Oct 8, 2015 2:42 am
DMKiado says:
Kjmagle says:
Haha, this is a good point. What about a kid? Like 12? Would your character feel the need to protect them? In general lets say.

Tea and I were talking about if character age would effect the behavior of a party if the character was a child like 11 or 12? I think if I were playing the good guy character I would always be trying to protect the child in the party. Curious what others think now?
Also, I got killed at work today, I got a kid with the flu who has been running a fever for 24 hours and is just miserable. Not going to be time for me until late tonight, and I may be too tired. So tomorrow I will get back in the action.
No worries! Life always comes first! Besides, the theme of these PbP games seems to be "slow and steady wins the race".

As to protecting a child PC, I think my current character would feel that need for sure, but not every character. Aoth for example, depending on the situation, my feel the need to protect the kid, or may have a kind of "figure it out, I did" attitude.

For the record, I have no problem with this. High drama baby!
Oct 8, 2015 2:59 am
As well, it probably be good to note that I am looking at a life domain cleric and I will focus everything I have on healing spells, so this will naturally keep me out of combat (that and it looks as if my strength is going to be -3...).
Oct 8, 2015 12:05 pm
I like the idea. I am planning to be very happy-go-lucky, positive, always looking at the bright side kind of attitude. I think my character would really get along well with a twelve-year-old.

Although, now that I'm thinking about it, a street urchin child may have lost much of that in him/herself.

I don't think I'd feel the need to protect a kid more than any other member of the party.
Oct 8, 2015 6:02 pm
So update on me, I may be in and out of pocket today. My daughter has some kind of virus (she just got tested for all kinds of crap at the doctor) so it's a wait and run it's course situation. So like I said, I will be around, here and there.
Oct 8, 2015 8:57 pm
DMKiado says:
So update on me, I may be in and out of pocket today. My daughter has some kind of virus (she just got tested for all kinds of crap at the doctor) so it's a wait and run it's course situation. So like I said, I will be around, here and there.
Hope she gets better for getting better and not for our game. I dont like it when my child gets sick either.

I just finish work project. Just did over 2200 orders in 4 days. I have a pistachio pudding brain right now.
Oct 9, 2015 11:53 pm
Kjmagle says:

Hope she gets better for getting better and not for our game. I dont like it when my child gets sick either.

I just finish work project. Just did over 2200 orders in 4 days. I have a pistachio pudding brain right now.
Thanks, she is already improving actually. Hasn't had a fever since like 2 PM now. Keeping our fingers crossed.

And regardless of what "orders" constitute, that is a lot of orders man!
Oct 12, 2015 2:12 pm
May I just say that I am so excited to see these characters interact! The unwilling warlock, the retired soldier, the reluctant paladin, the bard lookin' for love (in all the wrong places? Lets hope not), and the divine idiot urchin (I assume...considering the Int 5 score).

I already want to give tea's character a hug.
Oct 12, 2015 2:23 pm
Friar_Tuk says:
May I just say that I am so excited to see these characters interact! The unwilling warlock, the retired soldier, the reluctant paladin, the bard lookin' for love (in all the wrong places? Lets hope not), and the divine idiot urchin (I assume...considering the Int 5 score).

Sorry, I haven't laid my ability scores out... essentialy my character is not going to be too knowledgeable, because he is a child, but I think that the 5 would be better suited for strength.
Last edited October 12, 2015 2:31 pm
Oct 12, 2015 2:53 pm
teaanddice says:
Friar_Tuk says:

Sorry, I haven't laid my ability scores out... essentialy my character is not going to be too knowledgeable, because he is a child, but I think that the 5 would be better suited for strength.
Got it. I was a bit surprised by that choice. 5 Str makes a lot more sense!
Oct 12, 2015 3:54 pm
I like the setup too. I am having to re-write some of my ideas, but I think its for the better. I got way more to work with now.

Been a crazy last week and weekend, but getting back to normal this week.
Oct 12, 2015 3:58 pm
How is your kid doing?
Oct 12, 2015 4:09 pm
She started recovering Friday afternoon. She had a fever rash for a while afterward, but she is right as rain now. Well she is super pissed about all the make up homework, but happy to be not fevered out.
Oct 15, 2015 6:30 pm
You have my sympathy; my daughter's foot swelled up from some sort of bug bite (spider, we think) the past couple of days. She's spent a lot of time visiting doctors and at the hospital in her young life, and it's all pretty taxing.

But I digress; what I wanted to say was that I'm really looking forward to this game!
Oct 16, 2015 6:02 pm
Yeah, we had those days when my daughter was like 5 and 6. Been a pretty stout kid since 9 or 10 though, so it was odd. It's sort of put a chain reaction in place though, so was catching up with work and what not until yesterday. I had an idea when this all started and now it's turned much grander with you guys participating and character creation, etc. Glad you guys are here, it's been an inspiration from every one of you.

We will get started in initial RP and getting the party setup through story next week sometime.
Oct 16, 2015 7:40 pm
Great i cant wait to juggle 2 games.
Oct 16, 2015 7:58 pm
Kjmagle says:
I'll be at 4...one as GM...yikes!
Oct 16, 2015 8:36 pm
Friar_Tuk says:
Kjmagle says:
I'll be at 4...one as GM...yikes!
Same here. Should be fun. :) (Or crazy and overwhelming)
Oct 16, 2015 10:39 pm
*raises hand* I'm in six. My name's Ryan, and I'm an addict.
Oct 16, 2015 10:45 pm
We share the same name and addiction. Close to as fun as cocaine, but far less expensive.
Oct 16, 2015 11:37 pm
Sheesh i am the light weight here lol
Oct 17, 2015 3:54 pm
I recognize the problem, myself. Every time I visit the site and find that none of my games have updated from the last time I visited the site, I'm tempted to either start a new game or join another as a player. That's resulted with me playing in ten games and running two more. Only about five of the games I'm playing in update daily, however.

I'm really trying to stop joining games so quickly, though, as most of them are long-term commitments. Only three or four are one-shots meant to be brief, and even those take a long time to play out, unless it's some system like All Outta Bubblegum.
Oct 17, 2015 4:34 pm
Yeah, I think the time it takes to play out a game is both a luxury and a hurdle with this style of play.

I entertained the idea of making characters on my own, then inviting people to play them. That way if I lose players, I don't lose characters. Really though half the joy of being a player is your own character, plus I wouldn't have all this great injection of story stuff I have to work with now and it would of felt like you were playing an adventure book (Turn to page 65 if you choose bacon).
Oct 17, 2015 6:16 pm
DMKiado says:
Yeah, I think the time it takes to play out a game is both a luxury and a hurdle with this style of play.

I entertained the idea of making characters on my own, then inviting people to play them. That way if I lose players, I don't lose characters. Really though half the joy of being a player is your own character, plus I wouldn't have all this great injection of story stuff I have to work with now and it would of felt like you were playing an adventure book (Turn to page 65 if you choose bacon).
That reminded me of aendless Quest. I have been trying to find the "Endless Quest" books at my book stores. I could easily buy then off of Amazing n however what fun is that?
Oct 21, 2015 9:35 pm
I am still working on this in the background. I am working out my characters and stuff for the games of you others guys that I am in. Then I will kick off DMing this game.
Oct 22, 2015 12:41 am
Cool beans. I think allot of us are busy.

DMCInactive forever!

Oct 27, 2015 10:18 pm
I've been on the intardwebz too long......I keep reading this game as the "King of Fail". HA HA HA
Oct 27, 2015 10:44 pm
DMC says:
I've been on the intardwebz too long......I keep reading this game as the "King of Fail". HA HA HA
Hopefully I don't earn that name by the end. haha.
Jan 6, 2016 11:37 pm
Ok, so I am getting ready to kick this off (for real this time) in the very near future. I have been sick for the past few days, went back to some roots and hand drew some maps (coming soon) to get this kicked off right. Also the map is helping me visualize the world a little better.

Everyone review for a few days if needed, and we will start kicking this off. Sorry it's taking so long, but I want to do it right and with the right amount of time to work on it.
Jan 6, 2016 11:39 pm
I think I speak for everyone when I say we're looking forward to it and hope for your speedy recovery from any lingering illness.

DMCInactive forever!

Jan 8, 2016 6:01 pm
Good to go!
Jan 8, 2016 6:33 pm
I need to do gear for Galas, but as soon as that's done, I'm good to go as well. Excited for this game!
Jan 10, 2016 4:48 pm
I still need to finish out my character sheet with stats and gear, but I can do that on the fly. Don't wait for me. 😁
Jan 11, 2016 2:32 pm
Alright, Anry is ready to go!
Jan 11, 2016 4:12 pm
You wont be immediately in fights or anything, so gear isn't essential. I am working on the first post, so depending on how work goes, it may be up later today.
Jan 11, 2016 4:27 pm
I'm ready then. I'll get my gear updated ASAP.

DMCInactive forever!

Jan 12, 2016 4:25 pm
I figured unless you give us anything specific, I'm gonna go with starting gear. Character sheet updated.
Last edited January 12, 2016 4:35 pm
Jan 12, 2016 9:28 pm
Cool, I have a post half written to get us started. We had a all company meeting today, so I haven't gotten it up yet, but later today or tonight and we will kick this off.
Jan 13, 2016 8:28 pm
Pretty cool opening
Jan 13, 2016 9:25 pm
Thanks. It's time to kick this thing off. I could world build forever, or I can world build while having fun playing the game. I know the general storylines, and we will see how you guys end up fitting into those, or completely changing them.
Jan 13, 2016 9:53 pm
Lmao i had to reread my backstory. I total forgotten it. Lol
Jan 13, 2016 10:02 pm
Kjmagle says:
Lmao i had to reread my backstory. I total forgotten it. Lol
Yep, I have been reading over them sporadically the last couple of days, I had to get my head back in it. haha.

I got a nice spreadsheet laid out now, but if I ever miss something, you guys speak up. This world is an open book presently, at the character micro level, so feel free to make up things that are within reason of what you feel is the tone.
Jan 13, 2016 10:46 pm
So I have an idea, and I wanted to run it by you guys. Some of us are in the same games, or at least have participated in a few games on here now. So I think we can all weigh in on this idea. I almost proposed it in Tea's game, but it's not my game.

Idea
A separate forum for individual conversations between player characters. Let me explain what I am thinking and you tell me if you think it would enhance or hurt and confuse the game.

Lets say each time you guys want to have a PC to PC or multiple PC conversation, then you would start a new thread in this sub-forum, maybe call it "Convo-Galas&Oswald-Inn" then you can link the main game post to this thread so it can be read by others.

Possible Benefits I could see:
- Keeping the main game thread clear of long conversations intermixed with other things.
- Actual conversations between just a two, three or four characters that are involved, or present.

Possible problems:
- Needing to wrap up a conversation before moving on in the main thread.
- Confusion as to what is going on if someone isn't reading the convos.

What do you guys think? Comments? Maybe? Hell no, bad idea?
Jan 13, 2016 10:51 pm
Idk about that only because the side forum and the main one may not match up. Also what if some one joins into the conversation? And then all join in?

I say that because ai might get confused.
Jan 13, 2016 11:18 pm
I haven't played in any games here on GP yet where conversation has been an impediment to the flow of the game, but I say that knowing full well that most of the games I've played have been in the Action genre. Most conversations have taken one page or less in a thread, with most space given to combat rounds and the like.

So I don't really see the benefit. I also see another drawback, which I've run into with my Jorune game: having too many threads makes it very hard to look something up in the future. "What did this person say at this time?" is a question that comes up a lot more often than I expected when I started playing and then running games on here six months ago, and just finding the answers to such things in a single thread (as in my N1 game) is tough enough, much less when you have to sift through several threads (as in my Jorune game, which may have as many threads as a dozen). Something that some of us have done with our games is create a separate threads for maps and other visual elements, so that we can more easily find that stuff again when we need to refer to it later. But conversations? I don't know; it seems like it adds confusion rather than reducing it.

Barring a search threads function being implemented on GP, I guess the only remedy for the problem I describe is taking copious notes by hand or in another window.

DMCInactive forever!

Jan 13, 2016 11:19 pm
I would tend to agree with SpaceSeeker. Keeping everything in one thread would be my suggestion. If a convo runs long, then so be it. Keeping everything in one place is my suggestion.
Jan 14, 2016 12:03 am
I'm in agreement. I wouldn't recommend separate threads.
Jan 14, 2016 12:35 am
Gotta pause for a bit, will post later tonight. Oh man, things are lookin' good so far!
Jan 14, 2016 3:02 am
Ok, so far, this game has the most amazing characterization I've experienced here on Gamersplane! Can we all make a pact to keep up this level as the game goes on? So many of these games start so strong, then just kind of fizzle. Not saying we need rapid fire posts or even daily posts. Quality over quantity. Let's all attempt to keep the quality high on this one!
Jan 14, 2016 5:34 am
Haha, I'll try my best Friar. Think we are all pretty regular here, and have been for a while, so I am not worried about it. We can cross that bridge if we get there I am sure.

I have to say I agree with all of you on all of your points I do believe. The more I thought on it tonight, I didn't like it either. It's a quick thought I have had a couple of times before, so I just kind of threw it out there. Appreciate the feedback all!

I am always trying to be special, so if I do something you guys don't like, seriously don't hesitate to speak up.
Jan 14, 2016 5:47 am
Oh man, I just read everything, you guys are awesome. I think you guys are going to make this way more interesting than I ever would. I like a challenge though. Keeps me honest.

If anyone has any character questions, wants to ask something or whatever you can send me a PM as well.
Jan 14, 2016 12:54 pm
I gotta say the one this about Gamersplane is you become a writer. It's like (dmblock ep) written improv. Love it.

I had some ideas that i was going to do and when other did something that changed that I went with the "yes and" theory. Works really good.
Jan 14, 2016 2:06 pm
I'm jazzed. I know I always love the roleplaying component of these games. And I agree with KJ, it's cool to be able to write the roleplay here, as opposed to acting it out like at a normal table.
Jan 14, 2016 3:26 pm
I'm going to hold off posting more until Spaceseeker gets a post or two in.
Jan 14, 2016 3:36 pm
Sounds good. I didnt even notice he didn't post yet. I am also interested who the one eyed one arm man is.

DMCInactive forever!

Jan 14, 2016 4:04 pm
"Yes, and..." Is GREAT! It's like Thalisa's intro....no one said she worked there or was assuming an alias. I just posted it, and hoped people would roll with it. As long as you're not detracting or working to hinder or sabotage someone else's ideas, just go with it.....AND build on it! :D
Jan 14, 2016 4:24 pm
I think all of you guys have added something cool here, and taken it way differently then I had predicted/assumed, which is what makes it interesting. I was hoping you guys would be ok with a "Hey, you tell me." approach to that start.

I think Spaceseeker is the only one of us that isn't a DMB forum junkie, and may be like "what the hell are these guys talking about". Spaceseeker we all listen to the Dungeon Masters Block podcast, and we all frequent their forums. You may know all this already, if you follow any of us on twitter. They did an episode on "Improvisation" so we are all gung ho to test out the topic discussed. :)
Jan 14, 2016 4:36 pm
DMKiado says:
They did an episode on "Improvisation" so we are all gung ho to test out the topic discussed. :)
Nope. Not what has sparked me on this game.

You have Kiado. How you allowed me to collaborate with you on building Galas and let me shape a corner of your world. That is what lit a fire in me. Its got me feeling like I'm telling as story as much as participating in one!

I think that's an important lesson for any and all GMs. If you give your players room to create in your world, you can build some serious buy-in with them!

DMCInactive forever!

Jan 14, 2016 4:38 pm
Friar_Tuk says:
DMKiado says:
They did an episode on "Improvisation" so we are all gung ho to test out the topic discussed. :)

You have Kiado. How you allowed me to collaborate with you on building Galas and let me shape a corner of your world. That is what lit a fire in me. Its got me feeling like I'm telling as story as much as participating in one!

I think that's an important lesson for any and all GMs. If you give your players room to create in your world, you can build some serious buy-in with them!
This. 1000% this.

Allowing your players to collaborate and help you world-build, is awesome.

DMCInactive forever!

Jan 14, 2016 4:51 pm
Live Chats. Anyone have any messaging programs/apps they use?

If ever you want to chat me up in real-time, here's my info.

AIM: Xanthais
Yahoo IM: Viceroy_Craig
Google (G+, Hangouts, etc.): craig.haasis@gmail.com
Jan 14, 2016 5:12 pm
DMC says:
Friar_Tuk says:
DMKiado says:

This. 1000% this.

Allowing your players to collaborate and help you world-build, is awesome.
Thanks guys. It helps me immensely as well. You guys are creating things that I wouldn't have, or differently then I would have, which breaks my mold, and gives me things that aren't mine to weave in, and inspires story. My story is rapidly evolving to react to you guys, getting better in my opinion.

Hopefully it all comes out well, and the encounters are good (this is where I worry most), etc.
DMC says:

Yeah, same here.
Google (G+, Hangouts, Emails) - kiadothegamer@gmail.com (Preferred)
Skype - dm_kiado
Jan 14, 2016 5:15 pm
DMKiado says:
DMC says:

Yeah, same here.
Google (G+, Hangouts, Emails) - kiadothegamer@gmail.com (Preferred)
Skype - dm_kiado
I don't do the skype thing, but I can be found on gmail at ahbleecker@gmail.com
Jan 14, 2016 5:36 pm
Then hangouts it is. Kjmagle@att.net

Our EotE uses hangouts and roll20 to play
Jan 14, 2016 6:07 pm
Is there a hangouts already started? I'm rhennesy@gmail.com
Jan 14, 2016 7:16 pm
Tea, I need to talk to you sometime soon. If you can hit me up on Google do that, if not PM me here.
Jan 14, 2016 8:00 pm
DMC, how actively are you trying to deceive and cover your lapse? What I mean is: do you want to roll opposed Deception vs. Insight to see if Galas noticed, or are you ok with me narratively deciding behind the scene?
Jan 14, 2016 9:23 pm
Anyone have any problems with this game being public let me know. I am about to make it public so that a Joatmoniac can follow along.

DMCInactive forever!

Jan 14, 2016 9:54 pm
Friar_Tuk says:
DMC, how actively are you trying to deceive and cover your lapse? What I mean is: do you want to roll opposed Deception vs. Insight to see if Galas noticed, or are you ok with me narratively deciding behind the scene?
The white-knuckle thing on the serving tray? Completely up to you. You posted that you were looking into her eyes for the first time. Would you have seen her hands? Then again, I'd guess a Paladin of Justice is used to dealing with people and determining deceit vs. truth. Did he likewise see something on her face?

Doesn't matter to me either way. I'll roll with whatever. How's that for a non-answer? HA HA HA
Jan 14, 2016 9:55 pm
DMC says:
Doesn't matter to me either way. I'll roll with whatever. How's that for a non-answer? HA HA HA
In that case I will not roll dice and just keep my cards close to my chest. This may come up later, or not.
Jan 14, 2016 9:59 pm
Lets try and not kill her in the first scene of the game. :) haha
Jan 15, 2016 10:40 pm
I want to say, you guys are master players, and this has far exceeded my expectations in only the short time we have gone through. All of you made intros well beyond the scope of what I guessed. I will try and pay you guys back for your skills with a good world to take part in. *crosses fingers*

Spaceseeker, I love the dream sequences, and I may have to talk you into developing me a full story for Kagaron, if anything just for some good old history for my world. So you keep up the dream sequences or however you want to play out that aspect of your character, because I love it. I will handle what your "master" needs from you. :)

You guys have a long road ahead to see the end of this, but I hope we see it. You guys are inspiring as players so if you are down, I will do my best to finish this out and match you guys, and your skills. Proud DM here.
Jan 22, 2016 10:24 pm
Ok, so this week slowed down a little. I will start interjecting story real soon, so if you find the thread locked suddenly, it means I am working on something. I will do this sometime over the weekend, so we have more focus next week. I like that you guys have taken this, and already started building character involvement with each other. Something tells we you guys might need some friends in the coming times. ;)
Jan 22, 2016 11:33 pm
"Grumble grumble people grumble" - Oswald

Ok sounds good.
Last edited January 22, 2016 11:33 pm
Feb 1, 2016 7:40 pm
I will be catching up on this real soon. Had a rough end of last week, and had to do some life assessment over the weekend, and celebrate my mom's birthday. I will get this going again today or tonight.
Feb 5, 2016 7:07 pm
Friar_Tuk sent a note to DMKiado,DMC
Feb 5, 2016 7:10 pm
I see a note for me and DMC.

Who see's what below? Three of you have notes. (Test 2)
DMKiado sent a note to Friar_Tuk
DMKiado sent a note to DMC
DMKiado sent a note to Kjmagle

DMCInactive forever!

Feb 5, 2016 7:11 pm
Both notes received 5x5! Testing and Strawberries.
Last edited February 5, 2016 7:12 pm
Feb 5, 2016 7:13 pm
Bananas? Now I'm hungry...
Feb 5, 2016 7:18 pm
Friar_Tuk sent a note to DMC
Feb 5, 2016 7:20 pm
Yep. Cool

DMCInactive forever!

Feb 5, 2016 7:37 pm
But can everyone else see it too?
Feb 5, 2016 7:40 pm
LOL, NO! That's the whole point! I didn't see the note Kiado sent to you, DMC.

DMCInactive forever!

Feb 5, 2016 7:51 pm
So DM sees all notes, so we don't have to address it to Kiado, only the person intended?
Feb 5, 2016 7:54 pm
DMC says:
So DM sees all notes, so we don't have to address it to Kiado, only the person intended?
Correct. Though you can also send a direct note to Kiado.
Feb 29, 2016 11:40 pm
Mother in law was in town and shifting plans kept shifting all weekend. I had to catch up with work today, so I will either post tonight or tomorrow to get this rolling again. (Probably tomorrow.)
Mar 21, 2016 6:08 pm
Well, after a few weeks of life kicking my ass I will be making some posts soon, now that I can keep up again.

Going to check with Tea and then I will post something soon.
Mar 21, 2016 7:08 pm
http://i1372.photobucket.com/albums/ag326/Kjmagle/B60D9D45-2ED0-4ACF-80D4-A1CA6FBC8B5D_zpskptyfto0.gif

Oooooh yeah
Apr 6, 2016 6:24 pm
Ok, I keep getting large projects thrown at me at work, and mainly work is sucking the life out of me per usual. Anyways, I will start posting in here again soon, but I want to see a clear road ahead so I don't have to stop and start this thing all the time.
Apr 7, 2016 10:49 am
Seems good. Thanks for keeping us posted.
Apr 8, 2016 12:06 am
Sounds good!

DMCInactive forever!

Apr 21, 2016 3:24 pm
No worries dude! Gotta do you! LOL
May 27, 2016 1:31 am
I'm trying to get Kiado inspired to start this game back up, so I recorded an audiobook version of the prologue he posted on here. :P

King of Fall Prologue
May 27, 2016 4:26 pm
That's awesome Whip! I am feeling inspired already. Luckily it's summer, so I need to fire this game back up.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.