"Steve," Orninoh, Torhaa, and Vakim

Oct 8, 2015 12:48 am
Having been recently hired by the smuggler Owen Fortuna, "Steve" finds himself on the planet Tatooine, left behind on the ship, "High Roller", to do repairs and try to make sense of the tangled mess of wires Owen's "modifications" have left. It seems to be held together by tape and luck.
Oct 8, 2015 3:36 am
Steve is a small Pit Droid standing 1.3 meters, that is heavily rusted wearing child sized heavy duty overalls with the word "Steve" stenciled on the front, utility belt with tools strapped on and a heavy blaster pistol strapped on his back.

Standing in the engine room, Steve looks around in astonishment. Thinking to himself "This One might be able to leave. Ship, designated as ...processing... High Roller, in need of repair. Sooner This One starts the faster This One can leave."

After the initial amazement wears off, Steve hikes up his overalls, tightens his utility belt, turns on his internal scanning systems [scanner goggles] and says "Scanning systems activated." then notices some loose ceiling hull plates and exposed wiring. "Climbing mode activated" [internal climbing gear] and Steve start to crawl up to the ceiling until he is upside down and facing the loose ceiling hull and wiring. Steve studies the area a bit closely and determines the best way to repair this section of ceiling. "Fusion Cutter activated." while saying this Steve's left "hand" folds back and the Fusion Cutter comes to life, while also grsabbing a hydrospanner from his belt in his right hand, Steve gets to work repairing the area all the while saying "Faster... must work faster for new fleshy "master", faster if This One is done faster we leave..."
Last edited October 11, 2015 6:43 pm
Oct 8, 2015 4:12 pm
As you work, you hear the entry hatch open.
Oct 8, 2015 4:46 pm
In the midst of working on the loose ceiling and exposed wiring Steve hears the entry hatch open so he pauses for a moment thinking, "Is the new fleshy "Master" supposed to be back yet? ...processing... Unknown. Activating recon mode." Steve turns off the Fusion Cutter, flips in back into his hand and puts the hydrospanner back into his utility belt. Then carefully opens up a nearby air-duct and stealthily goes about locating the possible intruder.
Last edited October 8, 2015 4:46 pm
Oct 8, 2015 5:52 pm
At the entrance you see a skinny Mon Calamari unplugging a Datapad from the port outside the hatch. Next to him is a muscular Weequay with a blaster rifle.

"You sure there is no one on board?"the mon calamari asks as he carefully walks in.

"Ain't nothing in there. Owner is out and I ain't seen anyone else comin' or goin'. The ship is all ours." replies the big one.
Oct 8, 2015 7:02 pm
Steve cocks his head a bit while overhearing this and clicks on his internal comms link to Owen so the Fleshy Master can hear. Then proceeds to carefully follow them hoping to see if they separate, while slowly unsheathing his Heavy Blaster Pistol. As Steve follows them he uses his internal Scanning Goggles to get some more information on them, what they are wearing, any extra weapons or anything of note.
Oct 9, 2015 3:52 pm
The two would-be ship-jackers head toward the cockpit, talking amongst themselves as they go. The little one checks his hand scanner. "Yeah, I guess you were right. I'm not picking up any lifeforms on board." he says after a quick scan of the room.
"See I know what I'm doing. Best you remember that next time." the Weequay confidently responds.

OOC: If you could give me a 2 purple Stealth check. You can add a boost (light blue) because they don't know you're there.
Also a 1 purple Perception if you wanted to scan them.
Oct 9, 2015 4:55 pm
Roll for scanning.

Rolls

Perception with scanning

1 Failure, 1 Threat

Total: 1 Failure, 1 Threat

adding for perception

1 Success, 2 Advantage

Total: 1 Success, 2 Advantage

Oct 9, 2015 4:56 pm
Roll for stealth.

Rolls

Roll for stealth.

1 Failure, 1 Threat

Total: 1 Failure, 1 Threat

agility is rank2 so adding to green die

1 Success, 3 Advantage

Total: 1 Success, 3 Advantage

Oct 9, 2015 5:06 pm
So you've also got to roll your good dice which come from your skills at ability scores. So for Stealth because you don't have any ranks in that skill it just uses Agility so your 2 Agility translates to 2 green dice. Now you do have ranks in perception so you take the ability for it (cunning) and upgrade the dice by however many skills you have. So you have 2 Cunning which would be 2 green, but your 1 rank in perception upgrades 1 of the greens to a yellow making your pool 1 green 1 yellow for Perception.
Oct 9, 2015 8:04 pm
As you are trying to both follow them and scan them, Steve fails to notice the uneven floor plates. He trips and goes crashing to the ground. As you stand up, the big one is now standing over you looking down. "Ha, looks like we're gettin' us a droid and a ship today." he bellows as he reaches down to hit Steve on the nose to collapse him. At the same time, Owens voice comes over the comm, "I'll be with you in just a second."

OOC: Because of your advantages from the last rolls, they don't expect much from a pit droid so you can add 2 boost to whatever roll you make next.
Oct 9, 2015 9:50 pm
After his fall, he gets back up shakily. Thinking fast, he spreads his arms wide and says "May This One hug my new Fleshy Masters? And after, may This One finish completing repairs to the air-ducts?" .

OOC: I am guessing anything said Owen can hear, but as Steve's comms are internal only he can hear them?
Last edited October 11, 2015 5:46 pm
Oct 10, 2015 2:23 pm
"Yeah, and clean this place up some. Maybe we can get some more for this if it doesn't look like a hutt lives here." The Weequay turns back toward the cockpit as you hear the engines kick on.
Oct 10, 2015 3:03 pm
"Yes, Fleshy Master. Allow This One to show my gratitude for your acceptance of This Ones help here." Steve walks casually behind the Weequay and hugs him. And as he is latched on activate the Shock Gloves installed in his "hands". (making sure his hands are on un-clothed areas)
Last edited October 11, 2015 5:46 pm
Oct 11, 2015 1:34 pm
As the Stun pulse coarse through the thug, he stiffens, then falls backwards. The mon calamari jumps up in alarm. He mutters something incoherent as he raises his blaster pistol.

I'll need initiative check from you. It'll be a cool check with no difficulty

Rolls

Mon calamari initiative

1 Success, 1 Advantage

Total: 1 Success, 1 Advantage

Oct 11, 2015 1:45 pm
I also need each of you to roll a white die for the destiny pool.
Oct 11, 2015 5:27 pm
rolls, per request

Rolls

green for initiative, white for destiny

1 Success, 1 Black Force Point

Total: 1 Success

Oct 11, 2015 5:39 pm
As Steve finishes his hug, he notices the Mon Calamari get ready for a fight. He cocks his "head" to the right, and says "What is the matter Fleshy Master? Do you want a hug too? hmm this one thinks not. This one thinks that the Fleshy Master needs to be taught a lesson. Don't worry though. This one will take you apart and find out what is wrong and fix you better, same a the other Fleshy Master. Activating Fleshy Master Maintenance Mode."

After saying that, Steve casually takes out his heavy Blaster Pistol in his right "hand" and then with his left, flips it back to the Fusion Cutter and turns it on.

That was just him talking, I will wait for the DM to establish initiative before making an attack.
Last edited October 11, 2015 5:48 pm
Oct 11, 2015 8:57 pm
"Stay away from me you malfunctioning droid." the mon calamari yells as he fires his blaster pistol. One of his shots hits Steve square in the chassis, but the others ricochet around the room causing him to jump up directly in line with Steve's blaster.

Owen, having snuck aboard the ship, you hear the sounds of a firefight coming from your cockpit.
He did 9 damage to you, but you subtract whatever your Soak is from that, and you add a boost to your next action.

Rolls

Shooting

4 Success, 2 Threat

Total: 4 Success, 2 Threat

Oct 11, 2015 10:55 pm
Steve pauses a moment and looks down at the wound in his "chest". "Fleshy Master, it is not good to abuse you'r Droids. This One will teach you a lessen in how treat This One properly. Activate Lesson Mode." Steve Activates the Fusion Lantern in his "eye" to blind his target. Aims his Heavy Blaster Pistol and fires.

OOC: What does the blue Boost die do? I have rolled it before and it is always blank.
Last edited October 11, 2015 10:56 pm

Rolls

Shooting asshole Fleshy Master, using 2 blue boost per DM from earlier

3 Success, 2 Advantage

Total: 3 Success, 2 Advantage

adding purple die to shot

1 Threat

Total: 1 Threat

Oct 11, 2015 11:13 pm
The blue dice can add more successes and advantages. You just seem to be unlucky. Also you'll need 1 purple for the difficulty of the shot.
Oct 12, 2015 3:28 am
i got a total of 3 successes, 2 advantages and 1 threat for the shot at the Mon Calamri. (added purple die to last comment i made)
Last edited October 12, 2015 3:29 am
Oct 13, 2015 3:29 am
The shot hits the mon cal in the shoulder. He throws his hands up, "Ow, jeez, I give up. Just let me leave you crazy droid."
Oct 13, 2015 7:03 am
Steve looks over at the Mon Calamari and cocks his head to the left, the Fusion Lantern emitting from his "eye" blasting into its face.

"This One does not appreciate theft or harm to itself or it's Fleshy Master."

Steve fires again at the Mon Calamari with his Heavy Blaster Pistol.

OOC: Did the Mon Calamari drop his weapon? You said his hands were up but no indication of his weapon status, if he still has his weapon, Steve might do something else instead. Also, my bad on not making sure to post as "Steve" not sure how to edit that now.

EDIT: ahha! I got it.
Last edited October 14, 2015 6:01 am

Rolls

rolling to hit with heavy Blaster Pistol

3 Success, 1 Advantage, 2 Triumph, 1 Failure, 1 Threat

Total: 2 Success, 2 Triumph

Oct 13, 2015 12:33 pm
Yes, he still had his gun in hand. It's just pointed at the ceiling now.
Oct 13, 2015 4:16 pm
hmm, ya steve would fire at him again.

also i did not see the option to post as "steve" whe i made this comment, i find that odd.
Last edited October 13, 2015 4:18 pm
Oct 14, 2015 2:18 am
The blast hits the slicer square in the chest. He drops his blaster, and falls over dead on the controls.
Oct 14, 2015 6:00 am
As the Mon Calamari drops to the floor dead, Steve turns off his Fusion Lantern in his "eye" and flips off the Fusion Cutter in his left "hand" (and it switches back to his "hand"). Steve drags the bodies to the Cargo Bay (and giving the Weequay another dose of the Shock Gloves, and once sure he is secure, tie him up) and once there proceeds to de-clothe them and put any valuables into a pile to the side.

Once that is done Steve will use his Fusion Cutter to cut to pieces the Mon Calamari and the Weequay, put them into disposable bags (or any containers) except for the heads.

After his work is done Steve puts his "hands"on his "hips" and says, "True Fleshy Master will be pleased. Activating Satisfaction and Self Maintenance mode". (Steve will start to make repairs on himself in the Cargo Bay awaiting Owen the Captain of the High Roller)

OOC: Just to be clear, there is a pile of the intruders valuables with their severed heads next to it, a pile of their clothes and then the bags or contains that have their body parts.
Last edited October 14, 2015 6:03 am
Oct 14, 2015 6:53 pm
Owen quietly moves up the ramp of his ship, prepared for the worst. He hears what sounds like snaps of electricity and then a terrible ripping and grinding sound, then it stops. He rounds the corner into the cargo bay and sees the droid he recently hired, looking pleased with itself, standing next to a bag of body parts.

"I'll be honest, this is not what I expected to see," Owen says, with a confused look on his face. "You actually handled these thugs on your own?"
Oct 15, 2015 6:11 am
Steve, startled by the sudden appearance of Owen, jumps a bit in the air and turns around.

"Ah, True Fleshy Master Owen returns! This One is pleased to report that it's Deception and Combat protocols proved effective. On another note, This One is feels as if it's stealth protocols need to be upgraded. The False Fleshy Masters were broken, and This One thinks that finding the proper parts to repair them will be difficult. On an unrelated note, This One has no Medicae protocols. Steve then gives Owen a thumbs up and continues, "This One put the interesting items these False Fleshy Masters had over here and their clothes over there. Unfortunately This One is in need of repair so This One will need to initiate Self Maintenance Mode before continuing General Ship Repair Mode. The sooner This One repairs the ship the faster This one and True Fleshy Master can leave."

Steve goes back to repairing himself, and once done ill continue ship repairs starting in the engine room then the life support and power, plumbing, heating etc and then the hull.
Oct 17, 2015 1:29 am
After a few hours of waiting, a man show up with 3 large crates. "Delivery from Teeba." he says, then begins loading them into the cargo hold.
Oct 17, 2015 2:59 am
Steve would have greeted the delivery man and helped put the crates in the Cargo-Hold.

OOC: What did the two thieves have on them in terms of sweet sweet loot?
Oct 17, 2015 5:11 am
Also adding repair check on "Steve" to heal himself. (using 2 difficulty per the medicine check but using repair as my char is a droid) [int 4, mechanical 4]

EDIT: for the actual roll, 4 yellow, 2 purple = 3 success, 1 advantage, 1 triumph and 2 threat
Last edited October 18, 2015 4:10 pm

Rolls

please let me know if i rolled incorectly

8 Success, 1 Advantage, 1 Triumph, 2 Threat

Total: 8 Success, 1 Threat, 1 Triumph

Oct 17, 2015 8:52 pm
Owen checks the cargo in and makes sure everything is secured in the hold, then goes to find his new shipmate.

"Alright Steve, we have a delivery to make. We're headed to Corellia to deliver a shipment for Teeba the Hutt. The sooner we get going, the better. How are the repairs coming?"
Oct 17, 2015 9:56 pm
Steve pauses his repairs to himself and looks up at Owen and says, "This One had only begun to make repairs to some exposed wiring in the Engine Room when the False Fleshy Masters boarded the High Roller.Now that This One thinks about it, it may be necessary to activate Ship Maintenance Mode on the entry way of the High Roller where they forced their way in. Once This One has completed repairs to itself that is, True Fleshy Master Owen." Steve then goes back to completeing repairs to himself then will check on the entrance to the ship.
Last edited October 17, 2015 9:57 pm
Oct 18, 2015 2:05 pm
For your repair, your pool would actually be 4 yellow and 2 purple. To get that you take the larger of the stat and skill, then upgrade it by the smaller number. So, for yours you have a 4 in both so you start with 4 greens, but then upgrade 4 of them to yellow.
Oct 18, 2015 4:11 pm
and for the loot on the thieves? (i also edited the rolls)
Last edited October 18, 2015 4:50 pm
Oct 18, 2015 5:49 pm
there's slicing gear, a blaster pistol, and a blaster carbine, and 200 credits.
Oct 18, 2015 7:42 pm
After "Steve" has completed repairs on himself, he presents Owen with the valuables from the thieves and then saluted to Owen and goes to the entrance of the High Roller to see if he can perceive any damage from the forced entry that would need to be fixed.
Last edited October 18, 2015 7:43 pm

Rolls

rolling for perception, cunn 2 and perception 1 so 1 green die and 1 yellow die

3 Advantage

Total: 3 Advantage

Oct 18, 2015 8:50 pm
There's no need for a check, the repairs to the ship can just be narrated for now.
Oct 18, 2015 9:30 pm
Steve, noticing some minor damage on the ships entrance proceeds to make repairs in a timely fashion. Once completed Steve walks goes back to Owen and says, "True Fleshy Master Owen, repairs to the High Rollers entrance have been completed, my analysis of the rest of the ship has been completed and the ship is good to go, but more repairs WILL be needed. This One can enter Maintenance mode and fix everything else in transit."
Last edited October 19, 2015 4:47 am
Oct 21, 2015 4:12 pm
"Well done Steve. Now let's get off this dusty planet. Keep an eye on the engine while we're en route, just in case". Owen heads to the cockpit and settles in to the pilot's chair. He flips various switches and presses some buttons, and the ship starts up. He guides it out of the docking bay and up into the sky. Hopefully this trip is uneventful so he can get paid.
Last edited October 21, 2015 4:13 pm

Rolls

Piloting the ship

1 Success, 1 Advantage

Total: 1 Success, 1 Advantage

Oct 22, 2015 6:11 am
Steve gives Owen a "thumbs" up and says, "Of course Fleshy Master, This One will make sure our eminent demise will not be caused by the engine of the High Roller."

Steve then heads to the Engine Room and begins to make repairs as he finds them and keeps the engine going.
Last edited October 22, 2015 6:12 am
Oct 23, 2015 1:56 am
No need for a piloting check. You are just leaving the spaceport.
Oct 27, 2015 1:16 am
He High Roller climbs high into the sky as you leave the docking port behind, and you begin to make your way away from the gravity well of Tatooine so you can make your jump.

I'll need a 2 purple Astrogation from one of you.
Oct 27, 2015 2:47 am
I will leave all nav checks to owen unless his char asks mine to assist
Oct 29, 2015 4:11 pm
you alive out there oh captain my captain?
Last edited October 29, 2015 4:11 pm
Oct 31, 2015 12:59 am
I'll give Owen till tomorrow before I post for him.
Nov 2, 2015 3:31 am
The ship makes the jump to hyperspace. After a few uneventful days of travel, Steve is back with the engines making some final repairs. Suddenly alarms begin sounding all over the ship as it gets ripped back into realspace. You hear hundreds of small impacts hitting the hull when a loud crash comes from the direction of the cockpit. Air begins rushing out of the engine room as the ship begins tumbling end over end.

Make an Athletics 3 purple check to hold on to something.
Nov 2, 2015 4:11 am
In a rush to grab a hold of something to anchor himself, Steve grabs the nearest thing he can.

"Activating Panic Mode."
Last edited November 2, 2015 4:12 am

Rolls

grabbing something to hold on to

3 Threat

Total: 3 Threat

Nov 3, 2015 2:30 am
Before Steve is able to get a grip on something, one the the new cargo crates slides into him taking them both out the engine room door and toward the gaping hole in the side of the central room.
Take 1 strain and a setback (black) to whatever your next action is.
Nov 3, 2015 5:01 am
Missing the railing on the door, Steve thinks quickly and activates his Climbing Gear to try and get a better grip on the wall.

"Fleshy Master Owen! This One has perceived danger! IS the Fleshy Master fully functional?!?"

please ignore the blue die i hit the wrong button and added a green
Last edited November 3, 2015 7:27 am

Rolls

another athletics check to grab something, let me know if the climbing gear gives me a boost please

3 Failure

Total: 3 Failure

2 Advantage

Total: 2 Advantage

Nov 6, 2015 4:10 am
The last ditch effort to grab on to something fails and Steve is sucked out into space along with all the cargo and most anything not nailed down into an ever widening cloud of debris. Once outside you see the ship must have been pulled out of hyperspace when some large asteroids collided, blocking the path. The same asteroids which tore up the ship so bad.
Nov 6, 2015 4:18 am
Steve looks around to try and find something to get him back to the ship, but also on the look out for danger.
Last edited November 6, 2015 4:23 am
Nov 6, 2015 4:23 am
So you've effectively got access to anything that would reasonably be on the ship, so if you want to be more specific about what you want to look for, you should be able to find it.
Nov 6, 2015 6:57 am
Noticing the old speeder that was in the cargo bay, Steve using his Fusion Cuter to steer himself towards it so that he can get back to the ship and what went wrong and perhaps make enough repairs to make an emergency jump to the nearest planet.
Nov 7, 2015 2:32 pm
As you try to start up the old speeder, it clicks but doesn't start.

It'll be a 3 purple Mechanics to get it running.
Nov 7, 2015 8:12 pm
As the speeder doesn't start, Steve cocks his head to the left a bit and says "Activate Mechanic Mode". Steve gets his Hydro Spanner from his Utility Belt and looks to see what the problem is and fix it.

please let me know if i rolled correctly, 4 intelligence and 4 mechanics.
Last edited November 7, 2015 8:13 pm

Rolls

mechanics check

1 Success, 3 Advantage

Total: 1 Success, 3 Advantage

3 Failure, 2 Threat

Total: 3 Failure, 2 Threat

Nov 8, 2015 12:05 am
After you begin messing with the speeder, you realize it's going to take more than what you have available to fix. That being said, you may be able to overload it to give you one push out of it.
Nov 8, 2015 6:00 am
"Hmm. This One will need to overload this speeder to get back..." Steve starts the overload to get back to the ship and make repairs.
Nov 8, 2015 6:39 pm
Let's have 2 purple piloting(Planetary)
Nov 8, 2015 8:16 pm
"This One does not have any Piloting Protocols installed, This One will have to makes careful calculations." Steve grabs a hold of the steering mechanism and activates the overload.

OOC: man these rolls of mine are killing me hahaha
Last edited November 8, 2015 8:17 pm

Rolls

4 intelligence, for piloting speeder to ship.

1 Success, 2 Advantage, 2 Failure, 1 Threat

Total: 1 Failure, 1 Advantage

Nov 10, 2015 1:39 am
The speeder shoots off toward the damaged ship, but Steve has gotten the angle a bit off and goes about 3 feet over the surface.

a 2 purple Coordination or Athletics now.
Nov 10, 2015 3:57 am
"This One seems to be haveing a malfunction in it's processing core. This One will schedule Maintenance."

Rolls

2 agility i am guessing for the coordinatipn, leet me know if it is something else please.

3 Success, 1 Advantage, 3 Failure

Total: 1 Advantage

Nov 12, 2015 3:15 am
IN SPACE
As Steve once again misses getting back onto the ship, he sees another ship exiting hyperspace.

ON BOARD THE FREIGHTER
After a day of uneventful flight through hyperspace, alarms suddenly begin sounding through the ship as it drops back to real space. The hyperdrive gives a weak whine, then a loud grinding before going completely silent. All around you asteroids crash, going this way and that.

I'll need a 2 purple piloting to get out of the asteroids from Torhaa.
Nov 12, 2015 5:53 am
Noticing the new ship coming out of hyperspace, and again, missing the High Roller in an attempt to gain back entrance, decides to get out his Heavy Blaster Pistol and shoots across the ship but not on it to gain it's attention in a Binary code pattern.

Binary Code: This One requests assistance. High Roller taken damage. Fleshy Master Captain Owen, status unknown.

"This one is dis-pleased with it's last Fleshy Master, for it did not install any piloting protocols. Ah. Another ship. This One might be able to gain it's attention."
Nov 12, 2015 8:10 am
"It can't be straightforward, can it? Not once." I grumble to myself as I steer hard to clear the asteroids and minimize the damage to the ship.

Rolls

Piloting (Space) (4 Agility, 3 Skill)

6 Success, 3 Failure, 1 Threat

Total: 3 Success, 1 Threat

Nov 12, 2015 3:52 pm
OOC: Am I a passenger on Torhaa's ship? Or a different ship?
Nov 12, 2015 7:26 pm
Friar_Tuk says:
OOC: Am I a passenger on Torhaa's ship? Or a different ship?
Both you and Vakim are on board Torhaa's ship.
Nov 12, 2015 8:17 pm
A man pokes his head into the cockpit of the freighter. He is disheveled, dark of hair and complexion, with handlebar mustaches surrounded by a field of several day's stubble and greasy shoulder length hair poking out from the back of his wide brimmed hat. He is sporting a long leather duster and an inquisitive expression. Its likely, as we don't seem to know one another, that you would know him by the name Ban Sarn.

"Uh, say there good buddy, the hyperdrive is making some bad noises. I know my way around an engine a bit, want me to give 'er a look-see?" He apparently doesn't notice the wild maneuvers Torhaa is making to avoid the asteroids. He seems calm as if they were parked planetside.
Nov 12, 2015 8:26 pm
I wince a little at the suggestion. I was lucky to secure the Afterburn, and lucky I had the competence to make a few minor tweaks to the weaponry to suit me tastes. While I've only had the ship for a long enough to pick up a few stragglers and line up some work, I was becoming fond of her quirks. On the other hand, while I can fix a ship I've come to think that's mostly a knack and not any real skill.

"Sure. You wreck 'er and you're payin' for the engine upgrade."
Last edited November 12, 2015 8:29 pm
Nov 12, 2015 8:45 pm
"Hey, sure thing ol' buddy. But if I fix 'er, I ain't payin' for m'passage then eh?" The man you know as Ban Sarn winks and closes the cockpit door without waiting for a response.

Vakim heads back to the engine room to assess the damage.
Nov 13, 2015 12:54 am
Torhaa manages to pilot the ship through to the other side of the field where in the distance you see a ship which has been smashed by asteroids. Floating nearby there seems to be a droid firing small arms at you rhythmically.
Nov 13, 2015 7:49 am
I hit the comms, "We're going to make a brief stop. Looks like someone got bashed up by the asteroids, might be that they need help." or, might be that they're dead, and I can help myself to their supplies, I think to myself. As I steer towards the bashed ship, I use the ships scanners to try and assess the damage, and lifeforms, on the ship.

"Also, there seems to be a malfunctioning droid out there. Might scoop it up if someone thinks they can fix it."
Nov 15, 2015 1:26 am
The damage on the other ship is extensive. The engines are blown and the cockpit is completely gone. There scans don't pick up any life signs, though there looks to be numerous cargo containers floating around the ship.

Down in the engine room, the hyperdrive is not doing well. It looks like it was held together with string and good wishes to start with, but after being pulled out of hyperspace it over heated and fried some components.
it'll be a 3 purple 1 red Mechanics to get is working enough to get to your destination. After that it'll take quite a few new parts to get some resemblance of reliability out of it.
Nov 15, 2015 8:55 am
I hit the comm again, "This ship out there is in rough shape. Might be would could salvage some of it, if the engine needs it. At least, I'm going to try and scoop up the droid and the cargo. Anyone want to head out there and push the goods in?" In any case, I slowly maneuver the ship closer to the targets.

Not sure what options there are for dragging stuff in. Could a tractor beam work for this?
Last edited November 15, 2015 5:24 pm
Nov 15, 2015 3:35 pm
Yes, as it turns out, the ship you bought has a small tractor beam for scavenging.
Nov 15, 2015 5:06 pm
A bewildered voice clicks onto the comm line, "My apologies sir I seem to have gotten caught up on my inventory and managed to do something careless that made me take a nap... Anyway you stated there was a ship out there in rough shape? If there aren't any survivors but a droid I guess we can assist and take on the droid, the cargo and maybe some parts... unless the Droid is the cause... I really don't want to be dead or left floating in limbo." a middle aged gentlemen explained before taking to a dark viewpoint.

(OoC: Been out of state and forgot to my books to finish up my character, I'm done with that, back home, and volunteering to assist. No injured yet to work on)
Nov 15, 2015 5:47 pm
I use the tractor beam to, first, pull in the droid, and then to pull in as much of the free-floating cargo as I can
Nov 15, 2015 9:56 pm
As the small pit droid enters the ship you see it wearing a child sized overalls with the name "Steve" stenciled on the from.

"This One is grateful to these new Fleshy Masters. But Fleshy Master Owen is still aboard the High Roller. This One must activate Maintenance Mode to repair the new damage to the ship. This One was in Maintenance Mode when High Roller was hit by asteroids and pulled out of the Engine Room. This One was unable to reach the Cockpit, or attach This One to the inside. And the original Fleshy Master did not install any Piloting protocols..."

Steve puts his Heavy Blaster pistol away in its holster on his back an will assist with securing the High Roller.
Nov 15, 2015 11:11 pm
Blinking several times after the droid made it onto the ship Orninoh though it was an old little droid. Granted he did let them know there was someone injured aboard the other ship still and he might still be alive. They'd need to move if they wanted to keep him that way though. "Huh... well our mechanical boardee explained the situation, the other ship called "High Roller" was hit by asteroids. He was in the Engine Room in Maintenance when he was pulled out of the ship from collisions. If we can find the cockpit we might be able to save him... Cargo doesn't have as quick of an expiration date though so... if you didn't want him to die... I can assist in such things once we have him inside." he stated over his commlink. His first instinct was to help people in need even now... If the person piloting didn't deem it a necessity over the goods he could plead with him but ultimately it wasn't up to Orninoh. Although he deeply believed life to be sacred in many occasional not everyone shared the sentiment.

Waiting to see what he'd need to do, if they were moving to grab and drag in the cockpit he'd need to run and get his medpac. Cargo lugging rarely needed it but a person with holes in them definitely would.
Nov 15, 2015 11:18 pm
"Aye. I'm always keen to take on a few more stragglers." I turn on the scanner, but direct it towards the debris field, looking for any sign of life. If I find it, I'll use the tractor beam to drag the cockpit into the cargo bay, before returning my attention to collecting the cargo.
Nov 16, 2015 3:47 am
On coms from the engine room,"Say fellas, what sorta droid we got up there? This hyperdrive is a real mess! I'm workin' on it, but if I can't make some magic happen, a mechanic droid may come in handy."

Rolls

Mechanics check (Int 3, 1 Rank)

2 Success, 3 Advantage, 6 Threat

Total: 2 Success, 3 Threat

Nov 16, 2015 7:58 am
Hearing the message over the coms, "Steve" goes to communications terminal and replies, "This One will go to the engine room and activate Maintenance Mode to assist the Fleshy Master.".

"Steve" turns towards the others in the Cargo Hold and says, "This One has specific protocols installed to assist in repairs. Please let This One know if the High Roller can be repaired, or salvages. And if Fleshy Master Owen is located."

And with that, "Steve" goes to the Engine Room and with only a "Activate Maintenance Mode" gets to work on the engine.

OOC: i had to resubmit this reply as for some reason it did show my mechanic rolls, not sure what happened.
Last edited November 16, 2015 7:59 am

Rolls

4 int, 4 mech roll for repair

3 Success, 3 Advantage, 7 Threat

Total: 3 Success, 4 Threat

Nov 17, 2015 3:39 am
With the sensors more focused, Torhaa is able to pick up a faint life-sign and pulls a human male into the cargo bay with the tractor beam.

As Vakim and Steve work on the hyperdrive, they have to climb all over it and work at strange angles, but are eventually rewarded with the sound of it humming back to life. It work leaves hem tired and covered in grease
You two take a strain for each threat you ended up with.
Nov 17, 2015 8:05 am
"I think I found the pilot. Orninoh, he's in the cargo bay." As the engine hums back to life I hit the comms again, "She's alive! SHE'S ALIVE! Whatever you've done, you've got her back online."
Nov 17, 2015 12:22 pm
With the remnants of the cockpit and pilot inside the cargo hold Orninoh unslung the backpack. With the ship humming into life he moved with practiced precision as soon as the cargo babe was locked down and became a workable environment. He'd turn on the grav stretcher and hold the patient was not a large guy as he pulled him from the wreckage onto the stretcher pulling it away from the wreckage and pulled the datapad and went into a full body scan to assess what he needed for triage.

(OoC: Getting him into an area where I can work on him if he's not dead, also to assess wounds so I know the difficulty dice for a medicine roll and how many critical injuries he has so I can check off and prioritize threat to patient on the usual standard life, limb, eyesight.)
Last edited November 17, 2015 12:23 pm
Nov 17, 2015 2:14 pm
Vakim looks over at "Steve". "Well now, not the smoothest operation I've seen, but that's good work! Ain't seen a pit droid in a long time." He holds out his hand to shake, "Names Ban Sarn. Pleasure to meetcha."
Nov 17, 2015 5:17 pm
"Steve" looks over at Ban and says, "This One is pleased to know this new Fleshy Master Ban appreciates the maintenance protocols installed. This One will now go the Cargo Bay."

Before "Steve" leaves the Engine Room, he will use his climbing gear to climb around the ship room in order to pat Ban on the head and then walk on the ceiling towards the Cargo Bay to see if the others were able to retrieve Owen.
Last edited November 18, 2015 7:02 am
Nov 17, 2015 5:51 pm
Orninoh is able to get the human out of the tangled mess of the cockpit and into the small and poorly equipped medbay.

OOC: It'll be a 2 purple 1 red medicine check
Nov 17, 2015 6:02 pm
Orninoh sighed to himself. Looking through the medical datapad it was bad, and he had seen men and women beaten to death to put back in an arena. Being a doctor wasn't for the squimish though as he studied the digital records.

[i]Time to get to work...[/I] he thought to himself.

(OoC: Medical check Bonus from Surgeon Rank 2 I heal 2 Extra Wounds to the patient. Resolve I ignore one point of strain I take from the action, and the EMC 598 Medpack gives me a Boost Dice plus decreases the difficulty of any medical checks to heal critical wounds, you didn't say there was a critical wound to heal so I don't think it applies.)

Edit: Healing 1(+2) = 3 wounds and 2 strain... guess he's a bleeder XD
Last edited November 17, 2015 6:08 pm

Rolls

Medicine Check (R3 Int 3) + Bonus from Surgeon R2 and EMC Medpac

3 Success, 3 Advantage, 2 Failure, 1 Threat

Total: 1 Success, 2 Advantage

Nov 19, 2015 1:07 am
Orninoh manages to get the man stabilized. He'll make it till you get to Corellia, but he's not likely to wake up during that time. He needs to get to a hospital to recover and be monitored better than what you can do with the equipment here.
Nov 19, 2015 1:42 am
Pulling off bloodied gloves Orninoh got onto his commlink. "He'll live... but a hospital with Bacta Tanks for a full recovery if he wants to be awake and talking at least but probably more if he's lucky... Sooo... Cargo?" he stated moving back to the cargo bay rolling a shoulder before getting suited up.
Last edited November 19, 2015 1:42 am
Nov 19, 2015 3:09 am
The cargo bay is a mess at the moment. While it tractor beam was pulling in the cargo, it also pulled in what seems to be half a ship's worth of scrap. It takes a bit if digging, but Orninoh manages to free one of he cargo containers. When he pries it open, he discovers it is filled to the brim with glitterspice.
Nov 19, 2015 3:45 am
"Steve" walks in to the Medical Bay and looks in on Owen. "Fleshy Master Owen?" "Steve" pokes Owen with his arm to try and wake him up, and when it does not work he shrugs, pats Owen on the head and goes back to the Cargo Bay, by climbing unto the ceiling and walking on it.
Last edited November 19, 2015 3:46 am
Nov 19, 2015 4:00 am
Even through his suit a hand involuntarily went to cover his face as he facedpalmed. It was either incredibly good luck or incredibly bad luck. "You two might want to come down when you have a moment... We have something in the cargo bay...A far bit of gliiterdust. " he said cryptically his voice a bit strained . Looking up to the droid. The doctor wondered what they had gotten into...his mind pulled him in various directions on what to do... But this wasn't his ship so probably not his decision alone... The airlock was right there though.
Last edited November 19, 2015 4:02 am
Nov 19, 2015 7:34 am
"Steve", looking down at Orninoh from the ceiling says, "This One helped some Fleshy Masters bring those containers in the High Roller's Cargo Bay for Fleshy Master Owen."
Nov 19, 2015 7:57 am
Finished with salvaging, I get the ship back on course, "Glitterdust." I repeat back, thinking through the possible substances it could be, I change the topic when it becomes apparent to me, "How's the droid? Still functioning?" What're we going to do with that cargo... Normally, I'd have a buyer, or a drop point, lined up... but to just find it floating freely...
Last edited November 19, 2015 7:58 am
Nov 19, 2015 11:05 am
"He's still functioning, he went down to the engine room... Also he helped load the containers onto the ship for the pilot and captain named Owen...I can ask the Dr- err 'Steve' exactly how much beside the one crate filled to the brim he remembers loading... Wouldn't hurt I guess to see what other ships are in the area just in case this wasn't an accident." he clicked back onto comma before looking up. With a sigh he asked the dumb questions in his head, "Steve, you wouldn't happen to know how many containers of this stuff you had on your ship would you? Also there isn't anyone out there that would be trying to disable your ship for your cargo to the point they'd kill your captain is there?" Orninoh asked feeling slightly tired from his mental reasoning, he hoped he was off.
Nov 19, 2015 2:47 pm
Sorry for the delayed post. Assume Vakim was helping out with sifting through the salvage.

Bam rubs his chin, "Hmm, you fella's realize how much this stuff is worth? We should hold on to it. I got contacts on Corellia. When we get to port, we can make some inquiries. In the meantime, we need to find a place to stash this stuff, and make sure we've found it all. Even a port like Corellia's gonna look twice at a cargo like this. Mr. Torhaa, you got any stash compartments on this rig? If not, maybe ol' Steve and I can make a crawl space work or somethin'."

"After we've done a thorough search, we should send all this scrap back out the airlock. Better safe than sorry."
Nov 19, 2015 3:11 pm
"I like the way you think. 'Fraid I don't know if we've got a stash compartment. Adapt the ship as suits, might be the scrap could be useful to that end. I know my way around tools, though I'm most competent at hull repairs, should you need another pair of hands." I also, as a mark of caution, give the nearby region a scan looking for signs of other ships in the vicinity.
Nov 19, 2015 3:53 pm
"Alright, whadaya say Steve-O?" Bam asks in a voice much too loud for the situation. He slaps Steve on the back in good natured camaraderie, but a little too hard, "You feel like helpin' 'ol Bam on another jerry rig mission?"

Assuming Steve is up for it, Bam leads a thorough scan and search of the ducts and crawlspaces of the ship. He has a rank of Hidden Storage (two ranks, but one is cybernetic, so probably shouldn't count), can that talent be used to add a blue die to this search (assuming a roll is needed)?
Nov 20, 2015 4:55 am
While still on the ceiling, "Steve" looks down at Orninoh and says, "This One assisted in bringing in 3 crates, and the Fleshy Master who brought them stated that they were from a Fleshy Master Teebo. This One does not have the information on who that Fleshy Master is."

Afterwords "Steve" is startled that Vakim jumped up and smacked him on the back and scampers into a nearby duct. Once he realizes that Vakim is talking he pokes his head back out and replies, "This Ones Original Fleshy Master downloaded protocols regarding "Hidden Storage" Activating a search algorithm to assist in locating likely "Hidden Storage" compartments or locations that would suit a "Hidden Storage". This One will assist New Fleshy Master OL' BAM if we can leave the area soon. Farthest This One is from Tatooine, the better. Activating Fusion Lantern."

"Steve" activates the Fusion Lantern within his "eye" camera (unintentionally right at Vakim's face) and will proceed to explore the ships ducts, storage compartments, crawlspaces etc (anywhere on the ship really, so people may see "Steve" crawl out of random vents to scan the area thoroughly and then leave)

Assuming 1 difficulty die, 1 rank in Hidden Storage, 4 int and 4 mech
Last edited November 20, 2015 4:57 am

Rolls

rolling for locateing hidden storage, or area where one could be made

3 Success, 2 Advantage, 2 Threat

Total: 3 Success

Nov 20, 2015 1:10 pm
Orninoh’s head cocked to the side slightly as he digested things. He squinted when Steve’s light came on looking to the other scavenger. "It seems there’s three crates from a guy named Teebo, I’ll start looking for the other two. We should probably start thinking what to do since we don’t know the drop off point, or how much they’d be getting paid, or who Teebo is. If he’s having someone transport this much Spice I’m pretty sure he’ll notice if it doesn’t show up." he stated somewhat gloomily as he looked for the rest of the wreckage, looking to the other scavenger for the day "Unless you’re about to start crawling through the ship you want to help me look for the other two crates in all this? It’ll probably be beneficial so we know how much space we’ll need in hiding stuff."

(OoC: Looking for the 2 crates, I'm assuming it'll be hard since it's need in a haystack like to find.)

Rolls

Perception Check (Rank 0 Cun 2)

1 Success, 1 Advantage, 1 Failure, 4 Threat

Total: 3 Threat

Nov 20, 2015 11:16 pm
"Steve" has already scampered off to the depths of the ship to locate any Hidden Storage compartments or good locations for such, and he would have gone looking after he answered Orninoh's first question, might need to go on the intercom to get his attention again.
Nov 21, 2015 1:53 pm
After around 30 minutes of digging through scrap, Orninoh is able to find the last 2 crates. Meanwhile, Steve finds a hiding spot that can hold them.
Nov 22, 2015 12:35 am
"Are we secured?" When I receive confirmation, I open the cargo bay to let the scrap and useless bits of wrecked ship back out into space, close the bay and jump back into hyperspace. Plotting a course for our original destination.
Nov 22, 2015 4:45 pm
"All secure." Orninoh stated and watched the debris that was jettisoned. After checking on the unconscious passager he'd make his way to the cockpit for his current worry.

"Vashee... it stands to reason if someone has a delivery of Glitterdust or Glitterspice going someone in that amount, they probably expect it someplace. Its not really a shipment one rights off when it doesn't show up though... We should be cautious I think at least until we can get more information from the unconscious pilot. The droid seems pretty helpful by the way... a bit odd but capable." Orninoh stated bluntly, "Did you pick up anything in the area while we were loading?" added curious as paranoia crept into his mind.

He understood this wasn't his ship and for the most part he probably didn't have a say, only a crazy person would leave this much of the product floating in space. He'd wait to see if the Captain had anything else he'd like to discuss on the concerns if not he'd excuse himself to the medical bay to continue monitoring the patient for now.
Nov 22, 2015 7:23 pm
"Steve" hacks into the ships Com System with his built in Datapad while inside the ships ventilation system. A little bit to loudly as "Steve" is unfamiliar with the controls for the Com System says, "This One hopes the New Fleshy Masters will be pleased. This One's installed Hidden Storage Protocals and location algorithms have located a small section of the ship that has no access point accept from the ventilation ducts. This One humbly suggest to its new Fleshy Masters to use this location. Activating Smug Mode."

"Steve" then exits the ducts in the Cockpit and sits in an empty chair next to Torha, with "Steve" feet dangleing and swinging back and forth from the seats edge he looks over to Torha and waves. And with his "eye" starts giveing the Cockpit a thourough scan to see if anything needs to be repaired computer wise or mechanical.

Rolls

4 int, 4 com(1 difficulty assumption to hack comms)

3 Success, 1 Advantage, 2 Triumph, 1 Threat

Total: 3 Success, 2 Triumph

Nov 22, 2015 10:04 pm
I nod along as Orninoh echoes my thoughts, "My hope is that, our other passenger has got solid contacts like he said and that we're rid of the cargo long before whomever it belongs to is on the trail. I did a quick scan and didn't see anything. We should be at our destination soon enough. See to the newcomer, keep him alive and, if he wakes, grill him about that cargo."

When the pit driod plops himself down I briefly glance over at him and smile, "You've got some gall, you do. Quite the personality for a little guy." I wave back before turning my attention back to flying the ship, "What's your story?"
Last edited November 22, 2015 10:05 pm
Nov 23, 2015 12:44 am
"Steve" looks at Torhaa for a moment and says, "This One needed to get off Tattoine and Fleshy Master Owen hired This One as Fleshy Master Owen appreciated This One's Maintenance, Repair and Computer protocols installed by the First Fleshy Master."

After "Steve" says this, he bends over the edge of the seat to scan the chair's structural integrity and make up and see if anything needs to be fixed, and a broken Restraining Bolt can be seen briefly under the overalls on his back.

"Hmm" "Steve" says, "This One does not have this ships class and make uploaded into the memory core. Data incomplete."
Last edited November 23, 2015 12:44 am
Nov 23, 2015 10:12 am
"Well, I'm happy to have you on board. We're heading to Corellia, and you're welcome to stay as long as it suits you." I hand "Steve" a datapad that was stored underneath the console, "I don't know the class and make of her either. This is what I do know. Class II hyperdrive, medium range sensors, light tractor beam and an auto-blaster. She handles nicely, and is faster than you'd expect. Bit of a clunker though, not as reliable as I had hoped. But, you can't expect much when you buy a ship in a hurry on a tight budget. There's been a fair bit of custom modification, and some of it is my own. The speed boost, for instance. Though, might be why the hyperdrive nearly fried when we dropped out of hyperspace to investigate the wreckage. No matter, you and that mechanic got it sorted and we're back on our way." I go on for a while longer, happy to have someone keen to hear about the mechanical specs of the ship, and that is tolerant of the occasional brief story or reflection that it inspires.
Last edited November 23, 2015 10:13 am
Nov 23, 2015 2:26 pm
Bam saunters back to the cargo bay to take a closer look at those crates of glitterstim. He's a bit worried about the origins and destination of this contraband. He's going to take a close look at the crates to see if there is any sort of shipping history or computer trace built into these crates.

OOC: Let me know what sort of roll I need to make for inspecting the crates. Also, should I make a Streetwise or Knowledge: Underworld check to see about contacts on Corellia, or are we just saying I know folks?
Nov 23, 2015 5:25 pm
The doctor would swing by the medical bay which was in truth mostly just a storage area they jury rigged in truth to check on his charge, after checking his vitals he'd go back to the cargo bay to check on the hot topic on the ship. Seeing the other 'crewmen' inspecting the boxes Orninoh would see if he wanted assistance not knowing if he was trying to figure out the contents quality or what. "Need some help?" the doctor would ask raising an eyebrow.

(OoC: I figure a use my scanner from my medpac to see how toxin it is... hey maybe it's for enhancing food and drinks and not something worth killing people over... hahaha... *cries a little*)
Nov 23, 2015 9:01 pm
"Steve" listens intently to Torhaa while he scans the room for anything to fix or repair, machine or computer system. Adding in every now and then with computer and mechanical information on ships.
Nov 23, 2015 9:12 pm
Remnant says:
"Need some help?"
"Well, sure thing there doc. Just makin' sure these here crates are...'clean' if you know what I mean." Ban winks.
Nov 25, 2015 2:35 am
Bam, you don't find any tracking chips, or tracking history on the crates. There are some markings that are likely used to identify them though.

Orninoh, your scans show it is definitely toxic and illegal drug. Depending on how well you know your drug chemistry, it is also very pure/high quality.
Nov 25, 2015 2:13 pm
Standing after scanning samples Orninoh sighs "Well it definitely hasn't been cut with anything, this stuff will be dangerous on it's own literally and figuratively... I'm going to check on the pilot again... let 'Steve' know it's ready for him to stash when he gets a chance." the doctor explained with a nod before going back to check on Owen.

"What did you get us into?" he muttered to himself with the unconscious patient.
Nov 26, 2015 6:39 pm
Torhaa makes the calculations and the ship (Have you named it yet Candi?) jumps to hyperspace.

Unless you guys want to do anything while in hyperspace, then we'll just go straight to corellia.
Nov 26, 2015 6:55 pm
I have! I've been calling it The Afterburn, also I have nothing else I want to do
Last edited November 26, 2015 6:56 pm
Nov 26, 2015 8:11 pm
While in transit, "Steve" will look in on Owen on occasion, but mainly continue to go over every inch of the inside of th ship he can fixing anything he finds computer or mechanical. (whenever he finds something to fix he would use his built in data-pad/communicator to use the ships comms system to notify the crew of what needs to be prepared or updated and then proceed to activate the necessary protocols to initiate repairs) And then make another hidden storage compartment that only he knows about to be his own little hideaway/nook in the duct-works.

People would most likely see him pop out of random ducts all over the ship (including their rooms) to scan the area to repair things.
Last edited November 26, 2015 8:14 pm
Nov 29, 2015 9:06 am
As we jump into hyperspace I hit the comms, "Just a thought. It might be a good idea to transfer the spice into other containers, and airlock those crates. While you're digging around in the ducts Steve, if you happen upon some empty storage containers - or storage containers that could be made empty - could you do that?"
Last edited November 29, 2015 9:06 am
Nov 29, 2015 6:26 pm
As Torhaa finishes talking into the Comms System, "Steve" will quickly pop out of a nearby Duct and say "Yes Fleshy Master Torhaa." And just as quickly as "Steve" appeared, he left to complete the ob assigned to him. To secure the drugs in the Hidden Storage.
Nov 30, 2015 1:59 am
You come out of hyperspace in the Corellian system. As you head to toward the planet, a call comes over the comms, Unidentified freighter. Please transmit your identity and wait for landing instructions.
Nov 30, 2015 8:19 am
I return the hail, "Identity transmitted, entering orbit and awaiting further instructions."
Nov 30, 2015 2:00 pm
With no real changes in the patient Orninoh comes over the comms to the Captain after a bit wondering what he should be doing, "Do you need us to be doing anything? To be honest you give me a saw and point at some broken bones I can figure out what to do... our current situation... not so much." he admitted scratching the side of his face as he explained himself.
Nov 30, 2015 11:47 pm
After a long pause, ground control comes back on the line, "Oh I'm sorry for the delay sit. We were expecting you to arrive earlier. We've cleared a flight path for you. If you could follow the designated course we will get you to your destination as quickly as possible." After she gets off the line, coordinates leading down to he planet are transmitted to you.
Dec 1, 2015 4:01 am
"Steve" climbs out of the duct in the cockpit as the ship breaks atmosphere, gets up on the "dashboard" (so to speak)[where he wont be in the way of piloting] "This One has no information downloaded, or information to reference on this planatoid biome." As "Steve" presses his hands and face against the glass, like an excited child.
Last edited December 1, 2015 4:03 am
Dec 1, 2015 9:54 am
"Thanks. We had situation with the hyperdrive en route, but it was nothing our mechanics couldn't handle. Setting course." After relaying with the space traffic controller I use the internal comms, "Nothing for you to do doc, just buckle up and sit tight. Keep an eye on your patient, of course. We'll be on ground soon."

I smile at Steve, and pat him gently on the top of his dome, "Corellia. Never been here myself, but most hunks of civilized rock aren't that different from each other. Spaceport, gambling dens, a hutt probably running the show. There'll be a part of the city you stay out of unless you like to get shivved and a part of the city you stay out of unless you like be a prisoner of 'proper society'. In between is all the scum and honest citizens you can hope to meet."
Last edited December 1, 2015 9:55 am
Dec 1, 2015 1:31 pm
Orninoh nods in a room with the only other occupant is unconscious, "Well I guess I should get ready to move you..." he stated mostly to himself as he got his gear ready before prepping the patient for transport... after that he'd wait for the notice they were leaving. If he had time he'd look for a reputable place to take the man versus someplace that might sell him into slavery or his body parts.
Dec 4, 2015 11:32 pm
The designated flight path leads to the Corellian Jedi Temple. After you land, a jedi dressed in all green robes comes out to meet all of you as you disembark. "Greetings travellers. We've been expecting you. If you could follow me I'll take you to the meeting room." He then leads you through a twisting path toward a room at the center of the temple.

Continued in the upcoming Main thread.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.