1.2 Descent to the Sewers

load previous
Nov 24, 2015 3:21 pm
"Sounds like a good idea, Rufio. Why don't we all head over there and set ourselves up for a rest."
Nov 24, 2015 4:47 pm
Rufio nods, and waits for everyone to get ready to move. It's difficult being so patient. Be like the wolf. The wolf fights for the pack, puts his trust in the pack. When everyone has gathered Rufio brings out the light rock and leads them north to rejoin Seneia in the tunnel.
Nov 24, 2015 10:43 pm
Feylinde gently wake up those asleep, then takes her things and move in the tunnel followed by her familiar cat. She's tired and have no words to be spoken because of that.
Last edited November 24, 2015 10:44 pm
Nov 25, 2015 3:05 am
After a hectic exploration of the sewers the orphans decide to rest. A quick exploration of the cavern reveals three key features:
1. The entrance from which they came. The staircase ascends to what they know is a guard room presently guarded by two corpses.
2. A great pool at the southern end of the cavern.
3. A passage to the north blocked by a steel grate and a steel gate.

After some discussion they decide the safest place to rest is the passage with the grate. Being 30' long there is enough room for 6 of the party to rest with one on guard duty.

Seneia takes first watch for 2 hours,
Feylinde takes next watch, leaving 4 hours unattended....
Nov 25, 2015 3:18 am
I take the next watch, strumming a peaceful melody for my friends as I keep an eye out for trouble.

Rolls

Song of Rest- Additional hit points gained - (1d6)

(4) = 4

Perception - (1d20+3)

(2) + 3 = 5

Nov 25, 2015 4:10 am
Szent will take the final watch then.

Rolls

Perception during his watch. - (1d20+1)

(15) + 1 = 16

Nov 29, 2015 4:21 pm
Time for a new thread. Thread is locked.

Thread locked