Game thread

load previous
Dec 15, 2015 5:53 pm
DMKiado says:
"I think we should focus on the boy Logan first. Children don't belong out there by themselves. He could be scared, hungry, or even hurt. We need to find him."
"M'thinks the two are tied together. This dwarf and the boy were last seen the same night, eh? P'raps our missin' tab will also be our missin' boy, eh?"
Dec 17, 2015 12:47 am
"Anything is possible. We will get to the bottom of this either way. Let us go." I stride purposefully in the direction of the fields that the boy's father pointed us towards.
Dec 17, 2015 3:12 pm
Wenric watches Xadania start to move off, and a smile comes across his face. She looks like she came out of a book. he thinks as he turns towards Hungry and smiles a big halfling smile. "I like her!" he say's to Hungry, and turns to follow Xadania. "Does this make me an adventurer?" Wenric calls out to Xadania, nearly skipping to follow her.
Dec 22, 2015 5:05 am
"Is that what you wish? To be an adventurer, young Wenric?" I continue my stride-stomp, stopping occasionally to allow Wenric to catch up.
Dec 22, 2015 8:59 am
Luc sings a song to inspire the group as they travel along. He really does have a fairly decent singing voice, but the lyrics he comes up with are lamentably devoid of any artistry. In other words, while sung beautifully, the song is awful.
Dec 27, 2015 1:45 pm
Thurbrek stares at the ground for a moment as the group walks on. After a few seconds he looks up and says, "Lovely tune, Monsyure Luc. That song actually reminds me of the time my cousin fell out of a second story window into a pile of hay that just happened to be currently occupied by a couple illicit love-makers..." Thurbrek launches into a short tale, and as he speaks, he becomes visibly less tense, and a smile begins to creep across his face.

OOC: I didn't want to write in reactions for everyone, but the story is quite funny. :)
Dec 28, 2015 4:01 pm
whipstache says:
OOC: I didn't want to write in reactions for everyone, but the story is quite funny. :)
Hao laughs uproariously, especially at any embarrassing or bawdy bits.
Dec 28, 2015 4:08 pm
Luc laughs slyly at every twist in Thurbrek's story, and even applauds appreciatively in certain places. He tries to stay out of range of Hao's spray of spittle.
Dec 28, 2015 6:00 pm
I nod and smile politely at my companions but am otherwise focused on our current task. I keep my eyes peeled for any suspicious figures as we approach our destination.

Rolls

Perception - (1d20+5)

(6) + 5 = 11

Dec 29, 2015 9:09 pm
Moofsalot says:
"Is that what you wish? To be an adventurer, young Wenric?" I continue my stride-stomp, stopping occasionally to allow Wenric to catch up.
"I wish to be something my Lady. The world is calling me to come see it." he smiles as her, then his smile dims a little. "I won't find answers staying in one place either." He just keeps moving with her, not looking for a response. Taking in the world around him.

He then listens to Thurbrek's story. Loving anything he can take in from the Dwarf, he laughs hysterically anytime Hungry does.
Last edited December 29, 2015 9:13 pm
Dec 29, 2015 9:25 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
He tries to stay out of range of Hao's spray of spittle.
This is difficult to do, as Hao is making a habit of standing just a little too close to Luc almost all the time...
Jan 13, 2016 6:58 pm
"One can learn much by staying in one place and spending time in deep meditation. However, it is true that in any person's life, there may come a time that one must venture out and seek out one's destiny. I hope we all agree that this is one of those times."

You do not have permission to post in this thread.