General OoC discussion

load previous
Mar 7, 2016 6:00 pm
True. Aanbo did say that he suspected a ruined building in the woods is likely the source of Devek's condition, but unfortunately that's all he knew, and there's no hard proof aside from the bruise on the lad's hand.

When I think back on it, though, nobody really had an idea of what's afflicting the boy.
Mar 8, 2016 2:05 pm
I'm really frightened of what we might find under the tarp.
Mar 18, 2016 8:15 pm
Wow, rolling a 1 and a 20 in the same post? Impressive!
Mar 18, 2016 8:18 pm
I know, I was pleasantly surprised lol
Mar 19, 2016 2:32 pm
does one get healing benefits from a short rest?
Mar 22, 2016 12:19 am
This is the first rest Klak has had since he was treated with a healer's kit by Elista. Even though that post was long ago, in Klak's life it was pretty recent and still applies: yes, he gets to use his hit dice for the short rest. In addition to that healing, he gets any other benefits of a short rest as usual.
Mar 22, 2016 2:52 am
Diana says:
"If you can find the source of the material, or even just a sample of it, that would help greatly."
Err....sorry, what material?
Mar 22, 2016 3:03 am
Aanbo's got the brick (house). He's mighty mighty.
Mar 22, 2016 3:59 am
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Diana says:
"If you can find the source of the material, or even just a sample of it, that would help greatly."
Err....sorry, what material?
Aha! You caught me using synonyms again! I've incorporated that into Diana's response.
CancerMan says:

How far are we from the farm? If we're really far, Aanbo would rethink his suggestion.
You all ran here from the path from the Jarl homestead in a matter of several minutes. It's not far. The rest of the party (the asynchronous group - Sara, Thacodydax, Klak and Morgran) is still a few hours away from Hochoch at this point. For you all, it'd take you a bit more than an hour to turn the wagon around and trundle it back to the farm.
Apr 29, 2016 6:21 pm
Going to step out of the game for now to save space on my forum list. Please re-invite me if it gets started back up.
Apr 29, 2016 6:25 pm
I'm stepping out of this one as well. Not just to save space on the list, however, but also because I need to prune my obligations and so if it did start again I'd have to step down anyway.

It's beenfun!
Apr 29, 2016 11:43 pm
Also stepping out to tidy up my game list. If it starts up again, please let me know -- Klak would welcome the opportunity to continue his adventures.
May 2, 2016 10:20 am
Me to: I'm clicking "Leave Game" now but if there should ever be a continuation of this story, Thacogygax and I would very much like to be part of it. Cheers!
Nov 21, 2023 12:31 am
We're back baby!
Nov 21, 2023 2:03 am
And better than ever!
Nov 21, 2023 3:46 pm
Why hello, everyone! It's been a whileeeee
Nov 21, 2023 10:49 pm
Hey folks. Thanks for having me. I’ll have a character submitted soon.
Nov 22, 2023 12:04 am
Hi friends, great to be playing with you!
Nov 22, 2023 12:12 am
Excited to be here and meet the group!
Nov 22, 2023 12:47 am
Welcome, new folks!

And apologies to the old crew, as I may be a bit rusty!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.