Garrtog - Balmorra

Oct 27, 2015 1:30 am
You are deep in the battle-scarred forest on Balmorra. You've been tasked to do what damage you can to the Sith forces. After days of tracking, you've found a supply convoy on its way to aid their front lines.
Oct 29, 2015 3:26 pm
(( Am I alone? ))

Taking to the trees to conceal himself from vision as well as gain an improved view of the incoming convoy, Garrtog scouts the supply line to assess the defenses and come up with a plan of attack.

(( Typically in this spot I would wait for you to set a difficulty or tell me what you think I should roll, ie. Perception vs Warfare, etc. Would that slow things down too much? Now that we've started I'll be checking several times a day. ))
Oct 31, 2015 1:33 am
It's just you and whatever mount you have. You are back in the woods, and out in the clearing is a lightly armored transport guarded by 2 soldiers on speeder bikes. The difficulty for either a Perception or Warfare will be 2 purple.
Nov 2, 2015 3:29 pm
(( I didn't "buy" a creature at creation, so can take whatever you'd be willing to give. Can be a throw-away, or you can make me aquire one. Up to you! ))

Garrtog evaluates the movements of the convoy to assess the best plan of attack.

Rolls

Warfare

2 Success, 2 Failure, 1 Threat

Total: 1 Threat

Nov 3, 2015 2:48 am
Let's go with a horse for now.

From what you can tell, at the point they'll get closest to the treeline, they'll still be a long distance away.
Nov 3, 2015 4:19 pm
Garrtog decides that he is more than a match for this small convoy. With a swift flick of his reins he spurs his mount into action, charging at the supply truck. To maintain some strategic advantage, he attempts to approach from the rear, hoping his mount will grant him a silent approach over the loud speaders.
Nov 6, 2015 4:12 am
Roll a Stealth for sneaking if your trying to not be seen. Otherwise roll a cool for initiative
Nov 9, 2015 3:29 pm
Rolling cool, stealth isn't the priority, just trying to get the jump on them.

Rolls

Cool (Initiative)

3 Success, 1 Advantage, 2 Threat

Total: 3 Success, 1 Threat

Nov 10, 2015 1:44 am
You will be first in initiative.

Rolls

Scout initiative

1 Success

Total: 1 Success

Nov 12, 2015 2:35 pm
Garrtog approaches the convoy quickly from behind, attempting to gain the advantage with a surprise attack. Riding up alongside the supply truck, he leaps from the back of his mount onto the vehicle to establish a high-ground position.

(( Move: riding up to the vehicle, Action: attempt to leap onto the vehicle ))
Nov 15, 2015 1:13 am
The troopers in speeders turn to look back at you."You there, get off of that." the one on the right yells. They draw their blasters and begin firing, hitting Garrtog in his shoulder. Though to line up their shot, they have to fly perfectly straight making hem easier targets.

They do 7 damage before soak, but you'll get a boost in your turn.

Rolls

Ranged light

3 Success, 1 Advantage, 1 Failure, 3 Threat

Total: 2 Success, 2 Threat

You do not have permission to post in this thread.