So...... I'm the worst.

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 27, 2015 2:21 am
Hey gang,

I feel really bad about this, but I have to stop the game. I'm really sorry, especially as we were just starting to pick up steam... however, a couple things have come up abruptly in my personal life between the time I posted about launching the game and now. Specifically, I just accepted a new job, and a close family member just got some medical news that could impact my day-to-day availability pretty heavily. (Don't worry, it's nothing life-threatening, but it does mean my schedule outside of work and mental energy will be very up-in-the-air in the days to come.)

Obviously, it's a shame. I had lots of good stuff planned out for you to explore. But I know you'll understand that the real world comes first. Thanks in advance for being sports about this, and good luck in your other games!
Oct 27, 2015 2:24 am
No worries. When life calms down we will be glad to have you DM again. We could always just put the game on a long-term hiatus. Trust me, we have all been there and and we all understand. Life comes first, for better or worse. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say best of luck in all things and I hope the medical news has a positive resolution. Take care man.
Oct 27, 2015 2:30 am
No worries! I hope everything works out. Take care, and as PN said, we're happy to welcome you back as DM if things settle down in the future. Our characters will stare at each other suspiciously in the meantime.
Oct 27, 2015 3:08 am
No worries! Hope everything calms down for you soon, we will all be here waiting for you if you ever decide that you have time to devote to it again.
Oct 27, 2015 3:40 am
Good luck with everything smrvl! Hoping your family gets healthy soon!

This game has been really fun, thank you for starting it. I'd gladly participate in one of your games again if your circumstances change.

Good luck with the new job!
Last edited October 27, 2015 3:40 am
Oct 27, 2015 3:52 am
No worries! The game has been really fun and I would be glad to have you DM for me anytime!

Good luck with the new job and hope your family gets well soon
Oct 27, 2015 1:41 pm
Thanks all! I appreciate your good wishes and understanding. I'm going to go ahead and retire the game, with regrets. I really don't have a timeline for being able to play again. Thanks for being an amazing party, no matter how short-lived, and creating such memorable characters!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.