Takeover at Whisper Base

load previous
May 4, 2016 7:11 pm
OOC:
This information is readily available to G5 -- but the speed at which he can get it will depend on a skill roll. Let's do a computers check against three purple (representing the scope of data to be retrieved).
May 5, 2016 4:06 am
G5 is quickly able to find the group of three stormtroopers. They appear to be in a full retreat from the landing pad area where Kal has stood guard with the shuttle. It appears he's figured out how to use the weapons to scare them off and they are not arguing with him.

Rather than heading towards the communication array, they work their way up the hillside to an external access vent. It's part of the air system and they're able to work their way in with their blasters quite effectively. G5 considers for a few milliseconds and then begins to work the ventilation system to his advantage. Strong gusts of air buffet the stormtroopers as they reach an intersection and they proceed down the easier path which, unfortunately, leads them right into the flimsy covering of the vent for the garbage compactor where they fall into a really, particularly glorious smell and mess.

Tittering to himself, G5 ensures that the external access hatch of the compactor is fully locked down.

This task in hand, G5 scans the remainder of the base. Outside of the unconscious control staff and the confused birthday droids, there are no other beings in the base. It appears to the R2 unit that the base is now under their complete control.
May 5, 2016 12:38 pm
Upon hearing that the last troopers are now locked down Brosck is sadden that he was not able to thrash them about. However he did notice, in the corner of his eye, one... Last.. Piece... Of cake.

Being Brosck he stomps over and pushes the troopers that in his way. He gets to his goal and then grabs the cake with his hand and scarfs it down!

He turns around and bellows "AAAAAAH THE SPOILS OF BATTLE!!! This is mission will be remembered! " with that we smiles at the rest of the group as he smashes the plate to the ground.
May 5, 2016 3:15 pm
G5 unplugs from his current access point and spins around while extending out his third leg as he motors on down to the command center. Once there he should have a better time accessing, and controlling the various systems that the base has to offer.

The droid strolls thru the base corridors towards his new destination. Command and Control. One could almost swear, if they were actually listening, that the droid was quite proud of himself based on the soft chirps and whistles come forth from its VOX. One could only be described as... humming.
May 5, 2016 3:22 pm
I sit down in the nearest chair and grab a a piece of half-eaten cake off the floor at my feet. Shoving it in my face I sigh heavily before speaking over our comms, "Well, that was an adventure. For providing cake, I think G5 is our most-valuable droid. If anyone gets a promotion from this, I vote for the animate tin-can."
Last edited May 5, 2016 3:22 pm
May 5, 2016 8:35 pm
OOC:
Well all, in the normal course of events I'd award another bunch o' XP. 10 bein' what the little book here recommends.

Beyond that I think we've wrapped this little adventure up. I'll keep the game open for another week or so, then archive it unless folks want it to stick around longer for some reason.
May 5, 2016 8:53 pm
OOC:
I'm going to rework the archive system (probably not in time for this game), so it keeps people in the games, so they can reaccess forums later if they want. It'll be complex, but I'll figure out something.
May 6, 2016 1:16 am
OOC:
How do we get this printed out or saved to doc? I found this very fun to play and funny.
Last edited May 6, 2016 1:16 am
May 6, 2016 3:18 am
Kjmagle says:
OOC:
How do we get this printed out or saved to doc? I found this very fun to play and funny.
OOC:
The forum won't be deleted, though you won't have access to it when the game retires. I am working on creating a mean of printing it, though it's not in place yet. If you have software to print/edit PDFs (there are free ones), you can print it page by page right now. I plan on creating a means so you can print it all as one doc and don't need to assemble it, and without the header/footer/graphics.
May 21, 2016 2:43 pm
OOC:
I'm prepared to retire the game. Anyone need it open?
May 21, 2016 7:28 pm
Im good. Thank you for running it.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.