OOC Discussion

Nov 2, 2015 7:05 pm
Any OOC Discussion here
Nov 4, 2015 2:50 am
Might not get to the character build until later this week. Just got back to work after a vacation and now I'm sick. :(
Nov 4, 2015 3:20 am
No worries, take your time :)
Nov 4, 2015 3:36 am
Going back to work always makes me sick as well.
Nov 4, 2015 3:39 am
Yeah, and since I don't get sick days that means I go into work feeling like crap.
Nov 4, 2015 4:06 am
I'm gonna try to have a char done today or tomorrow, but it's iffy, and then this weekend and every weekend this month, I'm not home. I'll do my best to post as much as possible.
Nov 4, 2015 4:09 am
Weekends are rough for me too, the whole wife and 3 kids thing, you know? Lol

Just post when you can, and there no rush on the characters
Nov 4, 2015 12:31 pm
Sounds like we're starting next week? Works for me!
Nov 4, 2015 11:51 pm
Is the NPC guide a good idea? What do you all think?
Nov 5, 2015 12:00 am
I'm assuming they're fellow prisoners? If they're in the same cell(s) as us, it'd be good to have that guide. How much interaction would we have with them?

By the way, did the drow do anything to prevent my character (half-elf sorcerer) from casting spells? I'm not familiar with inhibitors anymore.
Nov 5, 2015 12:04 am
Yes, all of these individuals are fellow prisoners. You are all kept in the same cell, so you can have as much interaction as you'd like to have had for the amount of time you've been captured. They've all been there longer than you.

The cage you are in is an anti-magic zone and there are always several drow looking for an excuse to beat you down when you're out of the cage working, so you, by necessity, avoid magic use.
Nov 5, 2015 12:08 am
Awesome, thanks! What kind of work are we doing?
Nov 5, 2015 12:25 am
Hauling barrels of water, operating a lift to a lower level, cleaning, emptying chamber pots, laundry, washing dishes, etc.
Nov 5, 2015 1:20 am
I'm having way too much fun giving information here, especially since you're not gonna be there forever
Nov 5, 2015 7:45 am
Do the strange dreams in our characters mean it's time to start posting?
Nov 5, 2015 1:48 pm
You may post and interact with the other prisoners but there are still 3 people who have to submit characters, so it's not time to start in full yet.
Nov 5, 2015 3:47 pm
No worries, I just wasn't sure if you were continuing to set the table, or if you were expecting us to contribute right now. I was going to wait until everyone finished their characters, so I at least know how long each person has been in shackles.
Nov 5, 2015 4:51 pm
Go ahead, set out some snacks!
Nov 11, 2015 9:13 pm
I'm beginning to wonder if our great and wonderful benefactor (Keleth) has abandoned this game?
Nov 11, 2015 10:48 pm
He's probably busy, what with the upgraded sight and updated site. Plus, I think he's at a convention.

That said, we could have his character be newly-captured and introduced later.
Last edited November 11, 2015 11:04 pm
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.