November Status

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 3, 2015 9:43 pm
Ok, so I have to move out of my house and into a new one this month. I got mad work projects. I am getting sued by Oncor Electric for nearly dying on the front of one of their trucks. So life is a little crazy for me right now.

What I want to do is focus on being a player this month in the other games I am in on here, to not hold up other games I am in. I want to postpone this game kick off until December. It's a slow month for work, I will be done moving, and hopefully done with any legal BS that comes up over the next couple of weeks as I decide whether to fight or settle on legal matters.

So keep playing your other games, and we will kick this off in a few weeks. Hope that is cool with everyone.
Nov 3, 2015 9:46 pm
For sure man, take the time you need. I for one, will wait patiently. I'm excited for this game!
Nov 3, 2015 11:37 pm
Sounds good. Maybe you can work some of that into the story :-)
Nov 3, 2015 11:47 pm
Thank you for the update; I'm fine to wait until you're ready to run, when life has settled down a bit more.
Nov 4, 2015 1:59 am
Yeah, man. No worries. We'll still be here.

DMCInactive forever!

Nov 4, 2015 7:29 pm
What everyone else said. No rush. Good luck!
Nov 9, 2015 8:30 pm
We have done a lot of the leg work for moving. Have a house we are trying to get, next is to finish up the packing and probably move the week of Thanksgiving.

Now I have all characters submitted though, so I can take the story ideas I already have, and add player driven and incentive to the story for when we start. I will take the time up to next month to do that. Thanks for understanding all!
Nov 9, 2015 8:34 pm
No worries man! Take care o' business on your end.

It just occurred to me today: If all of the games I am involved in suddenly become really active at once, I'll never be able to keep up, lol!
Nov 9, 2015 9:27 pm
Yes. I love moving. 1-2 days to move 6-8 months to unpack.
Nov 12, 2015 9:56 am
Friar_Tuk says:
It just occurred to me today: If all of the games I am involved in suddenly become really active at once, I'll never be able to keep up, lol!
That's happened to me a couple of days in the months I've been on the site, thankfully. It's hard while it's happening, but so far that level of activity has never lasted for long.
Nov 16, 2015 9:22 pm
Yeah, this format is good for that. I hadn't been able to log in since like last Thursday, and expected that I was holding all my games up, but it doesn't appear to be that way. This is an odd time of year though. Less busy at work, but more personally busy, at least for me.

I will be moving into my new house on the 27th of November, and expect to be back on this more in December.
Dec 1, 2015 5:35 pm
Ok, I am all moved into my new house as of Sunday. I am catching up on work from last week, unpacking boxes, etc. I will be active again soon, and start working on this again probably next week.

If anyone wants out of this game or anything, let me know now before I get back into planning the actual story elements for you guys.
Dec 2, 2015 8:36 am
Congratulations on your move! I am still looking forward to this game.
Dec 2, 2015 9:43 am
Cool beans and i am still wanting to play. I have to be in more games like everyone else.
Dec 2, 2015 4:14 pm
👍👍

DMCInactive forever!

Dec 2, 2015 4:28 pm
Unfortunately, I am going to be involved with our 12-day charity Star Wars line for The Force Awakens, and that will be taking up most, if not all of my time in December. We start lining up at the TCL Chinese Theatre in Hollywood this coming Saturday at noon.

You can relegate me to the back, or make up some other reason, or someone could even play my character and I'll catch up later.

Sorry for the inconvenience! I'm definitely still interested though once all this craziness is done!

PS - If you saw that "12-day line" part and went WTF?! Check out our website: www.liningup.net

Twitter/Instagram/Facebook: LineUp4StarWars

Hope to see you all on the other side!
Dec 2, 2015 4:40 pm
DMC says:
Unfortunately, I am going to be involved with our 12-day charity Star Wars line for The Force Awakens, and that will be taking up most, if not all of my time in December. We start lining up at the TCL Chinese Theatre in Hollywood this coming Saturday at noon.

You can relegate me to the back, or make up some other reason, or someone could even play my character and I'll catch up later.

Sorry for the inconvenience! I'm definitely still interested though once all this craziness is done!

PS - If you saw that "12-day line" part and went WTF?! Check out our website: www.liningup.net

Twitter/Instagram/Facebook: LineUp4StarWars

Hope to see you all on the other side!
Be glad to get you going with the party. Either I will play you as an NPC/Henchmen type, or see if I can find a way to slide you in later. We can make it happen man. Someone else can play you as well, I am open to whatever. The first part will be mild on plot until later anyways.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.