OOC Megathread!

load previous
Aug 27, 2016 6:29 pm
The man did not move, just fought off the grapple.
Sep 21, 2016 11:29 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Work will have me tied up from now until the 24th. Posts from me will be a bit rare. Please feel free to move my characters along if necessary.
Jabes may not be available to take his turn
Sep 22, 2016 12:59 am
Hrm, ok -- well if someone wants to take Eithne's turn that's fine -- probably moves the moonbeam with the bonus action?
Sep 22, 2016 2:57 am
I figure the druid would do that. I think it takes an action, though.
Oct 12, 2016 4:59 pm
Candi says:
OOC:
Is that three votes for a rest? Majority rules.
Sure, why not? I may need to change my prepared spells.
Oct 12, 2016 9:41 pm
I'm good with that as well.
Oct 12, 2016 9:42 pm
Me too!
Oct 14, 2016 3:54 pm
Please remind me because I've forgotten: Was Ohica's disappearance ever explained, and how? Or did we just retconn her existence away? I'm fine with whatever, it's just that I've totally forgotten.
Oct 14, 2016 4:06 pm
I did my usual thing, which is the character just 'drops' from the narrative. That way, if spaceseeker ever returns, she can reappear, and also no one is bogged down with explaining the lost character.
Oct 14, 2016 4:12 pm
Works for me. :-)
Oct 17, 2016 7:13 pm
I will be extremely busy the next three days. I may be able to make short posts now and then, but can't promise anything. Go ahead and move my characters along and roll for me if necessary. Thanks!
Nov 16, 2016 10:39 pm
This game still going?
Nov 17, 2016 12:59 pm
Yes. Sorry, I thought I posted in all my games -- I'm crunching to finish my dissertation ASAP and so my posting is infrequent and impulsive. I still intend to finish this one (you're almost 2/3 through the dungeon!), but in the next few weeks (and previous few weeks), progress may be slow.
Nov 17, 2016 1:18 pm
Candi says:
Yes. Sorry, I thought I posted in all my games -- I'm crunching to finish my dissertation ASAP and so my posting is infrequent and impulsive. I still intend to finish this one (you're almost 2/3 through the dungeon!), but in the next few weeks (and previous few weeks), progress may be slow.
No problem, just wanted to see where we were at :-)
Nov 17, 2016 1:55 pm
Best of luck with the dissertation, Candi!
Nov 17, 2016 2:07 pm
Naatkinson says:
Candi says:
No problem, just wanted to see where we were at :-)
Thanks for poking me on it -- I'll try to get you guys a post in over the weekend. I really would like to see this one complete - this dungeon is just so wonky.
Dec 27, 2016 3:08 pm
nuninuninu... :-D
Jan 29, 2017 1:38 am
Hey everyone, I've been around, but also overwhelmed. Between the situation in the US that I feel helpless with respect to (as a Canadian), and an upcoming job interview for a dream position at CMU doing research on teaching (I fly out in 11 hours) "overwhelmed" is accurate.

I appreciate all of your patience. Will move this along Wed/Thurs after I get home from the interview.
Mar 8, 2017 3:52 pm
I have this idea of using Mold Earth to have part of the bridge shoot up underneath the crab and try to flip it onto its back. Would that be possible? I know Eithne would have to move to within 30 feet of it.
Mar 8, 2017 7:53 pm
You can try I spose'. It'd impose a dex check that, on failing, would knock the crab prone. As the crab is huge, I'd give it advantage on said check.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.