Absences

load previous
May 19, 2017 5:06 pm
Alright folks -- should becoming back online over the next day or so. ACL surgery went well and I'm weaning myself off of the opiods which means I actually spend more time being a functioning human being. ;)
May 19, 2017 7:57 pm
falryx says:
Alright folks -- should becoming back online over the next day or so. ACL surgery went well and I'm weaning myself off of the opiods which means I actually spend more time being a functioning human being. ;)
Glad to hear you're on the mend matey :)
May 24, 2017 11:04 am
I'm going out of town for Memorial Day weekend from Thursday to Monday. Unsure of how much free time and internet I'll have.
Jun 5, 2017 3:26 pm
I'll be out of town on business this week, not sure how my posting ability will be while I travel today and Saturday and while at the airport.
Jun 7, 2017 12:34 pm
I am back to work! This means that my posting should pick up a bit. So if you were holding back in my games in order to not overwhelm me, you can now post full force again. My posting probably won't be AS frequent as before, but it will be better at least :)
Jun 8, 2017 2:30 am
Naatkinson says:
I am back to work! This means that my posting should pick up a bit. So if you were holding back in my games in order to not overwhelm me, you can now post full force again. My posting probably won't be AS frequent as before, but it will be better at least :)
Happy to hear it, Naat! Fantastic news. :)
Jun 10, 2017 1:10 am
I'm due in about 3 weeks (July 1st) and so I've been busy getting things ready, tying up loose ends at work, etc. I will attempt to keep up with games, but clearly I have fallen behind! Feel free to push my characters along if needed.
Jun 10, 2017 1:31 am
Excited for you, Moofs! :-)
Jun 11, 2017 9:58 am
Apologies to my players, after my holiday work was busy. I'll try to get on top of things in the next few days.
Jun 11, 2017 6:39 pm
Finally back home after my work trip. Getting caught up on all my games and such. Time to get back on steaming ahead.....
Jun 20, 2017 3:24 pm
Offline today and tomorrow for freshman orientation
Jul 3, 2017 3:39 pm
Hayden has made his way into the world! All is well so I should be back home in a few days and most likely posting at odd hours.
Jul 3, 2017 3:46 pm
Congratulations, Moofs! Welcome, Hayden! :-D
Jul 3, 2017 3:48 pm
Congrats!
Jul 3, 2017 3:49 pm
Moofsalot says:
Hayden has made his way into the world! All is well so I should be back home in a few days and most likely posting at odd hours.
Congratulations!
Jul 3, 2017 4:46 pm
Congratulations!
Jul 3, 2017 5:20 pm
Grats! Moofsalot!
Jul 3, 2017 6:54 pm
I'll probably post less this week. I have my 7 year old niece and 1 year old nephew visiting (and family in tow). And my man cave (from which I usually post) has been turned into a pretty princess fairy room. I haven't had 5 consecutive minutes online so far today.
Jul 3, 2017 7:22 pm
Moofsalot says:
Congrats!
Jul 3, 2017 7:34 pm
Moofsalot says:
Congratulations, Moofs!!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.