Absences

load previous
Aug 9, 2017 8:04 am
lenpelletier says:
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Down with the flu. Probably won't be posting much for the next 24hrs or so.
Feel better Jabes!
Ditto!
Aug 14, 2017 9:54 pm
Won't be on tonight or tomorrow during the day. If I'm holding something up please feel free to play 'what would szemely do?'
Aug 17, 2017 7:25 pm
I just got a promotion, which officially starts on 8/22, but I have been swamped with preparatory stuff. I am trying to keep up with all of my games, but I ask that you be patient with me during the transition.
Aug 17, 2017 9:38 pm
Congrats!
Aug 18, 2017 2:52 am
Grats on the ding, Naatkinson!
Aug 23, 2017 2:12 pm
Offline today due to moving in to college
Aug 24, 2017 10:13 pm
Away for a few days after tomorrow so internet will be spotty.
Aug 25, 2017 5:57 pm
I do not know where we all live, so for those in the path or not, Lord Harvey’s Bane may be an upset or a burp in our games. Take care of yourselves and/or those in the path.

I live on the Louisiana coast, New Orleans. Since my city is a damn gravity well for hurricanes, I may have a hiccup myself. The thing looks like it is headed for Texas, then do a sharp turn east to less strict liquor laws (we have drive-thru Daiquiri stands).

So hopefully we all have blue skies, green lights, and deep pockets.
Aug 29, 2017 2:12 pm
Next 4 days will be hectic at the cake shop. My posting ability may suffer.
Aug 31, 2017 3:48 pm
Here's an obligatory "I'm still alive" post... Things are starting to turn around, so I may be able to return by the end of September.

Which is awesome, cuz I miss you guys.
Aug 31, 2017 11:17 pm
irvanovich says:
Here's an obligatory "I'm still alive" post... Things are starting to turn around, so I may be able to return by the end of September.

I missed me too. :P
Sep 3, 2017 11:08 pm
Gods, it's so good to be back! I've got A LOT of catching up to do!

Hey, good to hear from you, @irvanovich!
Sep 4, 2017 7:56 am
irvanovich says:

W00t
Sep 5, 2017 12:01 pm
2 weeks of testing starting today at work. I'll try to get to games as time allows, but most of my posting will be evening eastern time until the 18th.
Sep 10, 2017 11:21 pm
Hey folks, currently in Alabama and have family staying with us to avoid the hurricane... looks like we will be getting the tail end of it too. Will probably impact my posting until at least Wednesday assuming we don't lose power for an extended period.
Sep 12, 2017 3:35 am
WarDomo says:
Hey folks, currently in Alabama and have family staying with us to avoid the hurricane... looks like we will be getting the tail end of it too. Will probably impact my posting until at least Wednesday assuming we don't lose power for an extended period.
Good luck and stay safe!
Sep 12, 2017 7:13 pm
Thanks, I'm good. It had more or less petered out by the time it got here. Just ugly out, definitely can't complain.
Sep 13, 2017 12:04 am
My posting frequency and volume will likely go down over the next 2-3 weeks, as I am single-parenting for a while. Respect to all those who do this regularly...!

I'll prioritize the games I'm DMing, so feel free to move my character along in the others if I'm holding something up.
Sep 14, 2017 3:45 pm
Will be working virtually nonstop over the next 48hrs. Will not be logging into GP at all for the duration.
Sep 15, 2017 4:13 pm
Away for the weekend so might be quiet, especially in my own games.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.