Happy Long Weekend! And what's going on [Updated]

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 25, 2015 6:09 pm
For everyone in the US, happy Thanksgiving, or happy Thanksgiving holidays, whichever is more appropriate. For those of you who don't have a long weekend coming up... I'm sorry? I hope everyone has a nice weekend, and some good food. Because as you know, we in America are very careful and cautious about our dietary habits, as a nation.

Things have been quiet on the GP update side, mostly because I haven't been home a single weekend this month. I went reverse Cyclops and got LASIK, went to AcadeCon, and then had a wedding. All this while being stuck on a particularly annoying coding problem that turned out to be very simple to solve, unbeknownst to me. Now that it's fixed, I should have the character library updated this weekend, along with some bugs like editing profiles not working.

Additionally, with a number of holidays coming up in the next few weeks, and a great number of gifts being purchased, I wanted to remind everyone that Gamers' Plane has a number of referral links. Whether you shop for RPG stuff with DriveThruRPG specifically or generally shop through Amazon, consider using these links to help me keep the site running and improving. And if you're shopping somewhere else that has a referral link you think I should add, let me know!

Update:
I just launched code updating the character library. Let me know if you find any bugs!

Update 2:
I've also fixed the UCP bug. Enjoy being able to edit your profile again!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.