Questions and Chatter

load previous
Mar 4, 2016 6:28 pm
Well.. I don't have ride the lightning yet, so I hope not. :)
Mar 4, 2016 6:31 pm
I'm on a speeding rocket, with a dead man at the wheel trying to figure out how to take off his gloves and fly without dying since it's stuck on 'Floor it'... Very much a micro movie scene over the carnage and horrors below.
Mar 4, 2016 7:29 pm
wonder if you can just push buttons on the glove and make it drive, or grab the glove from the outside and drive it. :)
Mar 4, 2016 7:33 pm
We'll see after the break.
Mar 4, 2016 7:46 pm
Sorry gang. I got sidetracked with taxes and a plumbing issue. I spent 10 hours on the phone this week just trying to track down some missing paperwork. I wanted to be an honest and upstanding citizen and they made it as hard as they could. Then the pipes burst in my house. Damage wasn't too bad but dealing with all the stuff that comes with this is a drag.

I am going to have time tonight to get things going again.

Again, sorry about the unexplained absence.
Mar 4, 2016 7:49 pm
No worries.

I'm dreading The Tax Beast myself. I think I've carved out the morning of 3/12 to suffer through that.
Mar 4, 2016 7:56 pm
I have time between 13 games so take your time. X3 just don't put us in torrential rain.
Mar 7, 2016 7:10 pm
I should probably take a recovery... and shake a pants leg out now.
Mar 7, 2016 7:11 pm
Please land before shaking out your pant legs.....the rest of us are below you! ;)
Mar 8, 2016 5:56 am
Man...to bad nobody took that Level 10 Fireproofing Spray...that would sure be handy right now...XD

Well, Pha is back and seemingly an expert pilot of the personal craft. Maybe that will...spark...some ideas.

Sorry for the bad pun there.
Mar 11, 2016 3:54 pm
Since Blackstork is MIA maybe I can start a new connection with someone else... we're technically bonded over the incident in the village.
Mar 15, 2016 1:55 pm
I'd like to setup a connection due to Blackstork being out with either Galen or Carrick based on what Kevit did. I understand a bit also being an outsider to the village.

Also Falryx may be slow updating due to loss of power plus life.
Mar 15, 2016 3:27 pm
The connection refers to holding you in disdain because you don't use a weapon, correct? I can do that. :)
Mar 15, 2016 3:58 pm
I was thinking of a different connection just in case he does come back (She opted to stay with the children).

The one I had that seemed appropriate is we had a mutual friend that I feel I owe something.
Mar 15, 2016 5:20 pm
Remnant says:
Also Falryx may be slow updating due to loss of power plus life.
I went and checked the Absence thread because I read that sentence much differently than you intended it. Life has a way of getting in the way of fun, but glad it wasn't tragic.
Mar 16, 2016 5:35 pm
Just a heads up, I'm going to be on the road/out of town for the next month, and the regularity of my postings will probably suffer for it. I'll try to stay on top of it, but I don't really know what my day-to-day schedule will look like. Please don't let my absence prevent the game from continuing.

And I just want to say, this game has been a blast for me to play in. Thanks all for your creativity!
Mar 18, 2016 11:35 am
I think between your characters thoughts of the turmoil of our current reality and the weight of what we may need to do, shock I think would be a good excuse for you not saying much at times (i.e. You're out in the boonies with no time or connection so no posting). I'd talk it over with Foolsmask maybe he can string you along off your backstory on what your PC would do with a bit of help (someone's also going to need to watch the Sky Cutters at time if we leave them for a bit). Or we all post slower for the next month. I also think this has been an exciting game... mostly since I didn't fall to my death but fun.
Mar 18, 2016 3:06 pm
Well, it will really come down to what the party wants to do. If they run off and do a thing, that's where we will go. That being said, I ran a D&D game for 4 years with inconsistent attendance by several players. I have no problem pretending your character is helping "off camera" and letting you jump in when you can. So just assume your character is with the bulk of the PCs at any given time. I will try not to split the party to much, but that scene with Pha was too tempting.

Have safe travels. See you when we see you.
Mar 19, 2016 2:48 pm
Sorry for my absence, I got hammered by work after my weekend plans were thrown afoul by a "fairly sized windstorm" (to quote Cliff Mass).
Mar 19, 2016 2:50 pm
...I have experience to spend. Will try to get that done this weekend.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.