Character Creation and Game Discussion

load previous
Mar 2, 2016 9:58 am
Sorry folks. I'm still around, just super busy so input will be minimal for a bit.
Mar 3, 2016 4:09 pm
I came down with a bad stomach bug so I won't be able to post until tomorrow at the soonest. Carry on!
Mar 15, 2016 11:32 am
I've been a bit busy did I miss anything I was suppose to be doing before we meet back up?
Mar 15, 2016 8:35 pm
I don't think so.. If you think of some source or kind of information you'd like to gather post away - otherwise just keep an eye, I think there's only three intel threads left to tie up (and I handed power over to the respective players on those ).
Mar 16, 2016 4:27 pm
Just a heads up, I'm going to be on the road/out of town for the next month, and the regularity of my postings will probably suffer for it. I'll try to stay on top of it, but I don't really know what my day-to-day schedule will look like. Please don't let my absence prevent the game from continuing.

And I just want to say, this game has been a blast for me to play in. Thanks all!
Apr 13, 2016 9:35 pm
Just got home from my roadtrip. I'm going to crash tonight, but will be back in the PbP saddle tomorrow or Friday.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.