Main Thread

load previous
Feb 1, 2016 2:16 am
When Orninoh leaves, "Steve" just stares at the prisoner for a few minutes. and having standing there staring into the thieves eyes for a while, with his Shock Gloves at the ready. Proceeds to shock him repeatedly.
Last edited February 1, 2016 2:19 am
Feb 1, 2016 3:05 pm
OOC:
As of now, nobody has Teeba's contact info. I had my previous contact, but he didn't answer my call, which is what triggered the shootout. I can do some Streetwise rolls if we want.
Ban walks in on Steve "doctoring" our "guest", and barely blinks an eye. "Quit pokin' at him Steve, we got to get this stuff stashed and we need to check out this case of credits. You can play with your friend later, ok?"

Ban works with Steve to get the "goods" stashed away, then figures its time they had a look at the case with the credits. In response to the Doc's information regarding Teeba; Ban doesn't really care. He smelled a double cross, and nixed it. As far as Ban is concerned, Teeba owes him one, and he's already decided that the spice cargo is appropriate payment. If he can make contact later with Teeba's people, he'll gladly still sell to them. But if he finds another buyer sooner...
OOC:
This is the first thing Ban wants to do while in transit: work with Steve to ensure there's no booby traps or tracers on the money, then divide the spoils. He also works with Steve to get the spice stashed away in the secret compartments Steve fixed up. He would be absolutely against jettisoning the cargo. Darthwash: let us know what checks need to be made to be sure the credits are "safe".
Last edited February 1, 2016 5:27 pm
Feb 1, 2016 6:03 pm
When Leokri makes his way down to the cargo hold, he's greeted with a cold look from Mordecai. "Do you honestly think I enjoy killing people?" His expression softens before he continues. "Because I don't. I just don't loose any sleep over it if I can exchange one for a thousand. You do the same yourself, 'Sith Hunter'. Being in that line of work I'd hope you'd have a taste for subtlety, but apparently I was wrong."
Feb 2, 2016 12:20 am
Giving Ban a salute and shocking the prisoner. "This One will assist Fleshy Master Ban." "Steve" ties the prisoner a bit uncomfortably, but securely before skipping after Ban to assist him in getting the crates of spice to a nearby removable wall section before "Steve" takes the crates the rest of way to the Hidden Storage compartments.

After "Steve" is done helping Ban, he will climb through the ducts to the Cargo Hold and climb out of the ceiling to see if the New Fleshy Masters Leorki and Mordicai need anything. Seeing them in some distress, "Steve" will casually walk down the wall from the ceiling to them and say "Activating Friendship Mode." and will proceed to try to comfort both parties and even gently taking one of their hands into each of his and slowly make them hold hands (while emitting a comforting tone, or at least what he thinks is a comfortable tone). Then gently pat their hands and walk away back into the ducts of the ship, happy with a successful mission.
Last edited February 2, 2016 9:03 am
Feb 2, 2016 4:43 am
Leokri arches an eyebrow at Mordecai, "And what is subtle about slaughtering people?" He gestures back towards the ramp. "Those thugs did not pose a serious threat to us. The others over-reacted on instinct and opened fire first. I get doing that when they are clearly in the thrall of the enemy because sometimes you have to be expedient. Here, it seems clear that it was not the right choice."

Leokri paces, "It seems to me, the subtle answer would have been to make the deal and go away. When we are successful, each of the crew will receive more than enough credits to ensure a life of luxury behind as many force fields as they could possibly imagine."
Feb 2, 2016 10:11 am
"Well I didn't make that decision. I reacted to the situation at hand, most importantly without immediately revealing my lightsaber!" Mordecai eyes flare up as he gains momentum. "In case you haven't noticed, this is a top secret mission to assassinate a Sith, and the first thing you did was whip out the most recognizable weapon in the galaxy! I know for a fact they taught us hand to hand at the temple. Maybe try using it, because now I have to figure out some way to make sure our extra passenger never says a word to anyone.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.