Character Creation Thread

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Feb 17, 2016 9:55 pm
Also @handle - am I to decide on the name/details of evil secret society for character backstory? Or is there something already in the story for that?
Feb 17, 2016 10:40 pm
Wonder if Rina's cult has anything to do with the evil secret society.
Feb 17, 2016 11:18 pm
Maybe there's a connection somewhere.
Feb 18, 2016 8:12 am
Yeah make it up yourself and somehow fit it into the current story. I'll run with whatever you come up with, that's the fun part of the game!

Also, make sure you add your sheets to the library so I can actually see them. Can't work your ideas into the story if I can't read them, after all.

Also also, Rogue you can just sorta jump in whenever you feel like it. I recommend tying it in to the evil organization you are apart of. Maybe an ex-criminal like Floyd has a friend from who suddenly sent him a maid?

//Handle
Feb 18, 2016 3:51 pm
Cool!

I submitted the character sheet to the game.. is there something else I need to do to put it in the library?

I'll think on this and jump in with a post soon
Feb 18, 2016 6:13 pm
@handle I added backstory for the evil society in my character sheet. (I figured that Boss Floyd could be a target of theirs' or something?). But I will just wait and see what you work in for that...

Let me know if you still can't see my character sheet.
Feb 18, 2016 8:29 pm
When you are looking at your characters they have little icons next to their names, the 'Add to Library' is the one that looks like a book.

Still can't see it, but you could always post it here if all else fails.

//Handle
Feb 18, 2016 9:07 pm
Added to library!

The name is Saki Sakaguchi

NOTE: Firstname first and last name last b/c I forgot to be traditional
Last edited February 18, 2016 9:22 pm

You do not have permission to post in this thread.