Player Lounge

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Dec 30, 2015 8:39 am
Talk out of character and ask any questions here.
Feb 17, 2016 4:25 am
Well, first roll went pretty well.
Feb 17, 2016 10:43 am
Totally, that is gonna be some good ass coffee!
Feb 17, 2016 2:50 pm
Well when you can't make good coffee throw someone else under the bus I guess.
Feb 18, 2016 2:02 pm
@ handle
Actually curious how we'll deal with Stress Explosion since it's play by post. Damage that transfers over for Stress Explosion is usually X Damage = X minutes. How are you going to deal with it for PbP?
Feb 18, 2016 8:27 pm
I changed it from minutes to half-days, so like if you have an overflow of 6 stress it'll be 3 days of the explosion.

If it doesn't really work then I'll change it to something else.
Feb 21, 2016 11:00 pm
I know what you're all thinking. Did I just stack another random event onto the pile?

Yes. Yes I did.
Feb 21, 2016 11:11 pm
Go ahead and roll 2d6 for the random event table.

:0

Also, if you are at a loss at what to do just look at the daily schedule in the 'Hotel Tour' thread. Yay, activities.
Feb 21, 2016 11:19 pm
oh boy oh boy what's gonna happen

Rolls

RANDOM EVENT - (2d6)

(61) = 7

Feb 21, 2016 11:29 pm
Let's see, 61 is...

"Caught a glimpse of the master's..."

= w=;;

Well it should be easy to work in, he's about to take a shower after the gym.
Feb 23, 2016 1:17 pm
Looooong post. Tell me if I forgot or overlooked something and I will address it.

Anyone having fun? Ahem, I mean: anyone having *~ F U N ~* yet? It's my first time runnin this game, and it seems pretty good if everyone is in to the campy anime style.
Feb 23, 2016 1:41 pm
=3 *Nudges Rina with her elbow a few times* you looked didn't you... Ehh? Ehh? *Covers mouth and chuckles quietly as she wiggles her eyebrows*

I am.
Feb 24, 2016 12:49 am
Shoot. I forgot the Affection roll from Roguelike. I am supposed to respond to that right?
Feb 24, 2016 1:20 am
I'm actually not super clear on how affection/cunning/etc. works in the context of interacting with other PCs. Figured I'd give it a shot and find out.
Feb 24, 2016 8:22 am
You guy's aren't really competing over anything, so Kohaku does not need to make a counter-roll for Saki's affection. If you want to flatter another maid you'll have to role-play it.

The closest thing to using affection on another player would be the optional seduction rules. One player uses affection/cunning in attempt to seduce someone, and the defender rolls their affection/cunning in response. However, we're not doing the whole seduction thing because it makes everything complicated.

Roguelike, here's your item. Looks like you just have to read a letter to yourself (or out loud) and you'll stop yourself from having a stress explosion. Since we can't actually 'give a speech', just write more than 3 or sentences.

http://i.imgur.com/6mlKVKh.png
Feb 25, 2016 1:10 pm
Roguelike, here's your item.

http://i.imgur.com/H3q8Xew.png

Our 'session' is gonna be pretty long, so your limit on using it will be once a week. A seduction roll works like this: The seducer makes their cunning/affection roll against their target's. The seducer takes stress if they lose, plus the target is not seduced. If the seducer wins, then the target is seduced and there are some nifty benefits for both parties.

http://i.imgur.com/tWiB2pP.png

Basically: when seduced, the target wants to get favor from the person they like. The seducer gets to give out favor and orders to the seduced players.
Feb 25, 2016 2:10 pm
@Remnant, I saw your post, and I think Saki will want some dialogue on the way, but I won't get around to writing one until later today.:/
Feb 25, 2016 2:38 pm
No worries, if your east coast watch out for that weather (Groundhog you're wrong this is not early spring!).
Feb 25, 2016 3:32 pm
Oh god, that is so thematically appropriate for a gift from a bunch of demons.

"She's upset that her chastity was threatened, what should we do?"
"Well, I could jam this imp into a teddy bear and make it ensnare the minds of those who oppose her."
"PERFECT!"
Feb 25, 2016 10:46 pm
I've got to complete a research paper for my class, so I won't be able to post as frequently for the next week. Yay, higher education!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.