Post Ettiquite

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Dec 30, 2015 11:13 am
Listen up, maids!

"When you speak in character, use a color. Any color will do, just look up HTML colors and write it in the box!"

Using italics to show what your character is thinking is not a bad idea either! Ohoho, I look handsome today!

When you want to note what attribute or dice you are rolling, use bold! It stands out and is easy to see. It also has more impact, like *WHAM* I rolled a 6!

OOC: When you want to talk out of character use blue! You should also start it with 'OOC' because it looks more organized.

I like the default blue color for talking as the GM as well, so you can't have it!

Post at a comfortable pace! PbP games are fun because they let you think carefully about your responses and you can write with as much detail as you please!

Finally, remember to have fun! You can still have fun while you are working for me, right?

Alright, get back to work.
Dec 30, 2015 1:59 pm
Guess I'll check out colors

irashaimase goshojinsama

irashaimase goshojinsama

*puts on shades* Orange it is... I call "Dibs"

Orange 'Gets'

Remnant sent a note to handle
Last edited December 30, 2015 3:12 pm
Dec 30, 2015 10:52 pm
Ack, how did you know about the secret notes? Those were supposed to be secret! Hmm, I'm keeping my eye on you...

Yes, the little orange sticky note can be used to pass secret notes to a player, if you are into that sort of thing.

Try "darkorange" or "brown" as well! Darker colors are good for this white background.
Dec 31, 2015 12:08 am
Hmm I might use Brown if it's not taken for certain situations when talking to people to motivate.... heh.

I wonder if there's a big difference or if Orange is Orange
I wonder if there's a big difference or if Orange is Orange

Edit: Guess you can't use both Hex and word variables
Last edited December 31, 2015 12:09 am

You do not have permission to post in this thread.