Happy New Years!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jan 1, 2016 9:51 pm
Happy New Years everyone! I hope everyone had a fun and reasonably safe ushering in of the new year, and here's hoping you got some gaming in! If so, what did you play last night?

Thank you all for continuing to support Gamers' Plane over the last year, and here's to the coming year. Some numbers:
- 528 new people joined GP in the last year
- 1215 threads containing 37382 posts
- 11192 rolls where added to posts
- 154 games
- I don't know how many characters where made in the last year, as I realized when I got rid of the history system, I accidentally stopped tracking when characters got made. Lets say... a lot?

It's big numbers, and I'm excited to see what the numbers will be like over the next year. I'm gonna keep putting out new features, new systems, and keep updating the site best as I can! I should have The One Ring done before the weekend is out, and I'm hoping to have an update that will let GMs pick which character sheets a player can apply to a game.

Looking at how close the GP anniversary is to New Year, I may opt to do the yearly updates on the anniversary instead.
Jan 2, 2016 12:06 am
Those are some nice figures. A big thanks from me as I enjoy using your site and there is no real similar replacement for it. Here's to a lovely '16 for everyone and thanks again Keleth. Cheers.
Jan 2, 2016 1:30 am
Happy New Year!

I'll keep spreadin the word, thanks for all your hard work!

//Handle
Jan 2, 2016 4:22 pm
One of the highlights of 2015 for me was discovering GP! Thanks to Keleth for all the hard work, and to the rest of you for making this an awesome community! Cheers!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.