Game put on hold for a month! ; _; // UPDATED!!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jan 4, 2016 7:51 am
Just found out that I am getting sent to a month long training course for my job that will eat up all of my free time.

I gotta put everything on hold, including my games on this site. That means this game is stuck in the mud for now, dang real life getting in the way.

I'll be sure to hit you all up when I get back to see if you still down to play. Until then, don't forget about meeee!

//Handle
Jan 4, 2016 5:54 pm
No worries, while Boss Floyd is away on business his maids will be diligent in their duties and maintain the mansion I guess.
Jan 5, 2016 1:05 am
"Daijyoubu desu! We shall endeavor to work hard Master!"
Feb 3, 2016 9:56 am
I AM ALIIIIIIVE

Well not really. I still have a week left, but I figure I would post. This last month has been a mass of stress and work, at least it's finally over. I should be able to start posting again on the 12th, hooray!

//Handle
Feb 3, 2016 2:15 pm
Glad you can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Feb 7, 2016 2:16 pm
Alright, life is normalish again. I'll send a PM to Killbert to see if he is still around, and then I will post another thing on reddit in the hopes of getting a full game.

Now I just gotta remember everything I wrote about our game a month ago... an ex-criminal who's family got rich from smuggling maple syrup and illegal RPS gambling. What drugs was I on when I came up with this? :P

Anyway, thanks for being patient with me guys!

//Handle
Feb 8, 2016 12:18 pm
It's random rolls... I still need to find an avatar picture.. D=
Feb 15, 2016 8:30 am
Alright everything is coming together, I can finally relax and have fun with my life again. :P

I'll make a new thread for our first session, it's gonna be a favor race! Basically, we will play a few "normal" days of Boss Floyd's life a week before an important rock-paper-scissors tournament takes place at the hotel. Your goal as maids is to curry favor with the boss, sabotage the other maids, or satisfy your own plans. Whoever gets the most favor at the end gets to skip out of work as the boss's date for the event, while the other maids have to work the floor as showgirls.

I also made a thread regarding the layout of the hotel, I think I covered everything but if something looks messed up just shoot me a message or make a post.

//Handle

You do not have permission to post in this thread.