Harnessing Fate

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 25, 2014 5:12 am
I released Fate dice about two weeks ago; the logical extension is that Fate is how an active system on Gamers' Plane! It took a bit, as I had to learn the system, and wrote more generalized code to make future development easier, but Fate Core is now a part of this site. Along with that, the Fate based Dresden Files RPG should be live in a few days, and DeusMalum has already started up a game! He has it created as a custom game for now, but once I finish the system, it'll be switched over.

After Dresden, I plan on adding 13th Age and will be adding a donate button on the site. A few people have asked about why I don't have a donations button at this point, so I figure I should acquiesce and add it. I won't be asking you to donate, but if you do, I certainly won't turn it down.

Anyway, lets keep this growth going! And if you're reading this news on the home page, you're lucky, as by tomorrow afternoon, there'll be a much bigger, more amazing news article replacing this. Hint: Savage Mojo makes an AMAZING mega-dungeon.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.