Character updates

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Feb 3, 2016 2:07 am
Like the game update just a bit ago, I've gone ahead and moved characters and decks over to Mongo. Characters were already mostly in Mongo; I just made some final changes. As with the games update, I did a TON of testing, but I'm sure like the games update, there'll be bugs. If you spot something, let me know, and I'll fix it up.

With this, I only have to move forums and tools to the new system. With that, and working on the new designs (which I'll be asking for more feedback on once I get back to designing them), we'll be able to move to the new layout. I'm hoping to get there before GenCon. It unfortunately still won't be more mobile friendly than the current site, but to get there, we'll have to end up having a major fundraising drive to hire a new designer (or end up having a GP member who can help with new, mobile friendly designs). In time, in time.

I'll be working on the Feng Shui dice next and the Cthulhu d100 7th ed next.

EDIT: So looks like there are some super big bugs that I didn't find in my testing and can't replicate right now, so I'm rolling back to working code. I'm gonna try to fix it today and rerelease, because now we have some weird data incongruity issues, so... yah...

EDIT 2: We're back to the new code as of yesterday, and with no catastrophic failures, looks like we're good. I did forget to mention, I also changed how decks were stored in the DB, so if you're playing in a game with a card deck and find any issues, let me know. Less important, Feng Shui dice are now added to the tools and forums. Looking for feedback on that.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.