The Loot Thread

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Feb 17, 2016 3:18 pm
Use this thread to keep track of the stuff you've found but haven't assigned to a character sheet yet. I can try to keep this first post updated with the current "unclaimed / party loot" - or, whomever posts next can do that (and loot management can be entirely in player hands - I'd prefer that). Either way, I figure a central thread for it will make searching back and finding stuff much easier than pawing through the main threads.
Feb 17, 2016 4:18 pm
Two unfinished green dragon daggers.
One green dragon trophy (currently unspecified if it's teeth, claws, head fin, etc)
Deed to Vraath Keep
Large dragon skull with twisting horns
Two dozen or so giant teeth on string
Rapier
70 platinum
733 gold
2800 silver

If I've missed something, let me know and I will update this post.
Last edited May 11, 2016 4:13 pm
Feb 20, 2016 5:03 am
Xara handed 450 gold to everyone other than Paws. (At the time, I converted everything to gold and then divided it up, skimming a bit). Maybe Xara is carrying Corban's share as well? I mean, they're close like that.
Mar 6, 2018 4:32 pm
1x Iron Coffer, containing a delicate chain of adamantium threaded with a lion's claw and teeth that radiates a strong aura of necromancy (held by Pawetha)
1x Plate Armor of Etherealness, modified (claimed by Kaiakas)
1x Necklace of Swiftness: Dexterity score of 20 when worn (claimed by Xara)
1x Javelin of Lightning, modified (claimed by Ghunril)
1x Horn of Blasting (held by Xara)

1 gold necklace (800gp value) (worn by Xara)
11 gems (30gp each)
8000 sp
2300 gp
130 pp.

As of this post, the coins and gems have not been distributed, and unclaimed items are not tagged with red.
Last edited April 10, 2018 12:39 am
Apr 9, 2018 10:10 pm
All that’s left of the dragon gold and gems is Kaiakas’ share.

P.S. Xara is holding the horn.
Last edited April 9, 2018 10:10 pm
Apr 9, 2018 11:33 pm
Did I have to claim something?
Apr 10, 2018 12:34 am
Not unless there's something in particular you want to use. For instance, Xara is wearing the gold necklace but she doesn't consider it hers. It's just there. If someone needed the funds, she'd hand it over to be sold.
Last edited April 10, 2018 12:35 am

You do not have permission to post in this thread.