Interlude 1: First Steps

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Mar 12, 2016 5:45 am
Mateo visits the local building for the Canton of Finance and starts digging through the records available to him.

Rolls

Wits roll to learn more about the noble families - (7d6)

(4344561) = 27

Mar 15, 2016 7:37 pm
OOC:
Let's try something interesting, as you lot are pushing this in directions I hand't prepared for (as one is to expect in a more narrative driven adventure).

Dezire specify two details about the iron works or the mine provided by your contact - one from your success and I'm giving you another from the nudge.

Likewise, Mateo, you can lay down 3 details about noble family relations gleaned from financial transactions.

Daclish, Influence roll please. And regardless of the outcome, spend 1 influence.
Mar 20, 2016 1:10 am
Mateo returns to the hideout, pulling down his hood after closing the door. After days of digging through ledgers, warrants of trade, and tax returns, he finally has some details to share with the group.

The iron mines have some interesting details that we may want to account for in our plan. First, they are a recent acquisition by the Belen family after their sale by the Abellis to avoid bankruptcy. The Belens only won it after a fairly intense bidding war with the house of Prelau. Where this gets interesting is that the two have no current trade agreements. We may be able to make use of this information if we want to cause a rift between the two families, or at least make it look like there is rift.

Three Details:
- The iron mines were recently sold by the Abelli family to avoid bankruptcy.
- Prelau and Belen families got into an intense bidding war for the iron mines.
- The Prelau and Belen families currently have no trade agreements.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.