Feb 27, 2016 6:32 pm
I have spots open in all three of my games:

Talos: In Search of the Old Ways
One spot was a halfling ranger

Talos: Darkness Rising
One spot was a halfling bard

Talos: The Crimson Crusade
One spot was a human arcane cleric

You can make any class, I just thought I'd put up what was removed.
Mar 1, 2016 8:53 pm
I enjoy halfling ranger types so could slip into the first one. Only problem is I have Zero familiarity with 5e (I stopped at 2nd Ed) so if you're happy to welcome a noob without a clue, I'll gladly join you.
Last edited March 1, 2016 8:53 pm
Mar 1, 2016 11:12 pm
No problem with being new. I was 2nd Ed before this too. You can be any class you want, the big question is, Talos: In Search of the Old Ways is neutral good- good side of alignment, Talos: Darkness Rising is more evil alignment and Talos: The Crimson Crusade is neutral. Now, alignments can change as the game goes on, and you don't have to kill kittens to be evil, you can just be out for yourself! Let me know where you'd like to be in and I'll send an invite. I have just introduced a npc to Talos: In Search of the Old Ways that is a Dwarf leaning towards fighter type class, that could be made into a playable character to.
Mar 2, 2016 9:38 am
Thanks Lunitar, I'd a neutral good Halfling Ranger type as a preference. In search of the old ways sounds like a good fit.
Mar 6, 2016 1:53 am
Still have all 3 openings.
Mar 6, 2016 4:07 am
I'm recruiting!
Mar 6, 2016 6:55 am
I'm interested in "In Search of the Old Ways," but I'm in close to 10 D&D5 games already. I just don't think it's fair of me to jump on yet another one when there are others that want to get into a game.
Mar 6, 2016 8:40 am
I'd love to join any of the games. I'm currently DMing a Lost Mines game but am otherwise free.

Some character concepts I have been keen to try out:
-Grai Turnskull, half-orc barbarian, CE - her twin brother, the person who had kept her on the rails, went off to become a paladin. She feels betrayed and is ready to take it out on whomever gets in her way.
-Marger Beaton, human wizard, CN (possibly N) - a typical studious, aloof, self-absorbed type. All other concerns are secondary to his quest for knowledge. Think a magical Sheldon Cooper.
Mar 6, 2016 3:49 pm
I'm interested as well. I've never played D&D before, but I've been reading and watching a lot about it. Please let me know if there are any available spots as well as when and how often all would be playing. Many thanks!
Mar 6, 2016 5:13 pm
For people who are interested, here are the links to the different games. Click on a link of the one that interests you and then click "Apply to Game" in the lower right.

The Crimson Crusade (mostly neutral-aligned D&D game)

The Darkness Rising (mostly evil-aligned D&D game)

In Search of the Old Ways (mostly good- to neutral-aligned D&D game)
Mar 7, 2016 7:31 am
Thanks, I have applied for The Crimson Crusade.
Mar 7, 2016 9:47 am
@Spaceseeker - 10 games?! You are a beast, I can only handle DMing one while playing in 2 others.

Hah, I said 'handle'.

Anyway, the evil campaign is where it's at. We got some seriously evil characters... and mine who is more of an angry artist who's work doesn't get enough love.

//Handle
Mar 7, 2016 2:29 pm
handle says:
@Spaceseeker - 10 games?! You are a beast, I can only handle DMing one while playing in 2 others.

Hah, I said 'handle'.

Anyway, the evil campaign is where it's at. We got some seriously evil characters... and mine who is more of an angry artist who's work doesn't get enough love.

//Handle
That last bit sounds familiar...
Mar 9, 2016 11:54 pm
Sorry everyone, I got busy at work and didn't see notifications of this forums.
Mar 10, 2016 12:37 am
fluglichkeiten, I approved you to Crimson Crusade, then realized you also applied to The Darkness Rising, so I removed you from Crimson to put Nobody in there, you did speak up first, so is that okay? Also, Knifesedgegames, are you still interested in Search for the Old Ways or should I give it to Spaceseeker19?
Last edited March 10, 2016 12:37 am
Mar 10, 2016 7:43 am
That's great, thanks. I'll get my character sheet sorted.
Mar 10, 2016 10:29 pm
If knifesedgegames isn't interested, Spaceseeker19, do you still want in?
Mar 11, 2016 9:54 am
Thanks Lunitar but I'll give it a miss for now. Let Spaceseeker join.
Mar 11, 2016 10:53 pm
I have another opening in The Darkness Rising (mostly evil-aligned D&D game) if anyone is interested

Apply HERE
Last edited March 11, 2016 10:54 pm
Mar 11, 2016 10:58 pm
Also may have an opening in Talos: The Crimson Crusade since I have not heard from Nobody.

Apply HERE
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.