A Time for Harvest - Call of Cthulhu

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 22, 2016 8:17 pm
An early call but I'm looking to run the upcoming Call of Cthulhu A Time for Harvest game set in 7th edition.

According to Chaosium it will be suitable for new and experienced players alike so I invite anyone with an interest to express here.

The campaign officially releases mid April so I'd look to be getting started around then. I may well not be the only one intending to run this through GP so keep an eye on who else might be running this too.
Mar 22, 2016 8:23 pm
I've always wanted to try Call of Cthulhu, but don't have access to any of the books for it.
Mar 22, 2016 11:28 pm
irvanovich says:
I've always wanted to try Call of Cthulhu, but don't have access to any of the books for it.
You wont need any :)
Mar 22, 2016 11:39 pm
If this is from the new Organized Play they announced, there was some discussion on it already, and we got confirmation from two different members of Chaosium that running it via PbP is ok, as long as everyone signs up as normal!
Mar 23, 2016 5:10 am
Consider interest expressed.
Mar 23, 2016 7:54 am
Keleth says:
If this is from the new Organized Play they announced, there was some discussion on it already, and we got confirmation from two different members of Chaosium that running it via PbP is ok, as long as everyone signs up as normal!
Yes, I already spoke to Dustin at Chaosium :) We go way back.
Mar 23, 2016 3:30 pm
Knifesedgegames says:
irvanovich says:
You wont need any :)
Excellent. Count me in when you get this shindig started.
Mar 24, 2016 1:52 pm
I've been wanting to play CoC7 fo awhile, now. I would love to jump in.
Mar 24, 2016 2:25 pm
Shark_Bone says:
I've been wanting to play CoC7 fo awhile, now. I would love to jump in.
Excellent!
Mar 28, 2016 1:01 pm
I would also like to try this. If there is space i would like to be included.
Mar 28, 2016 1:46 pm
Kaosanddoom says:
I would also like to try this. If there is space i would like to be included.
No problem! Keep your eyes open for an invite next month.
Apr 4, 2016 8:52 pm
Ok I've got the details through so sending invites out. 4 potential players so far, anyone else interested?

http://gamersplane.com/games/221/Your text to link here...
Last edited April 4, 2016 8:53 pm
Apr 8, 2016 12:22 pm
One slot left if anyone else is interested?
Apr 17, 2016 9:30 pm
Im not sure what this is, but I'm always down to join a game :)
Apr 17, 2016 11:10 pm
I actually just had one drop out so you're welcome to join us
Apr 17, 2016 11:13 pm
fernymerk says:
Im not sure what this is, but I'm always down to join a game :)
Not sure what call of Cthulhu is or the adventure we're about to run?
Apr 18, 2016 4:49 am
Both..never played Call of Cthulhu
Apr 18, 2016 6:30 am
Ok well in Call of Cthulhu you play an investigator in 1920's America. Characters are drawn from a range of era appropriate careers, phsycologists, PI's, librarians, and in the case of this campaign, students at the Miskatonic University. The scenarios are generally based around the works of HP Lovecraft and involve a lot of occult and unknown horrors. Insanity is as big a threat as death and losing characters is not uncommon.

This particular adventure is an as yet unreleased scenario being released for playtesting in monthly episodes.

Still interested?
Apr 18, 2016 5:15 pm
Yeah sure. Just gonna need help creating a character. I'll check out some videos or something.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.