Pacing

Jan 10, 2015 1:00 pm
With the holidays done I would like to get back into this. I wanted to get all your opinions as to the pacing.

Would you rather post ~1 paragraph everyday or so

or

Continue to make longer posts 1-2 times a week?

Do you have any other pacing suggestions?

Regardless of what we choose I have Rugby practice Monday and Wednesday night so I will not be posting either of those days.
Jan 10, 2015 1:32 pm
I could post as often as every evening, but I'm certainly fine with 1-2 times per week.
Jan 10, 2015 10:44 pm
1-3 times a week is fine for me. I'm busy enough coding this site, but I can manage that pace :)
Jan 11, 2015 2:48 pm
1-3 times a week is reasonable to me as well.
Jan 11, 2015 5:54 pm
Excellent, lets continue with longer posts a few days a week. I can probably manage Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays. Monday / Wednesday are practice days and Saturdays I sometimes have games and when I don't my son has basketball. Ill put up a new post later today hopefully to respond to Qralloq and Candi and to move Keleth along.
Jan 14, 2015 1:30 pm
Took me a few more days than I expected to get a post up and it was on a Wednesday but I am expecting the schedule to look something like this. I may post more frequently if I find the time or if something really awesome comes up that needs a response but I want to at least try to stick with that.

(est time zone)

Sunday - AM
Tuesday - PM
Thursday - PM

You do not have permission to post in this thread.