Gossip, banter, chit-chat and discussion (OOC)

load previous
Jul 31, 2016 7:05 pm
Looks like we are down to three! Fernymerk isn't yet marked inactive, but I haven't seen any posts on the two games we have in common for a while.
Jul 31, 2016 7:22 pm
Hasn't been active in a couple of mine either.
Aug 9, 2016 3:50 am
I imagine you probably get advantage on your first attack since they thought you were a corpse, Gaze :) Not that you needed it to hit, but you get sneak attack damage and might crit!
Aug 9, 2016 10:17 pm
I'll add a roll here, just for the heck of it, but I'd imagine at 12 points a damage the goblin Gaze attacked is on his way to gobo heaven. :-)

Rolls

Attack - (1d20+6)

(8) + 6 = 14

Aug 10, 2016 7:56 pm
Wow. Just, wow. I will need to get to my computer to figure out the result where but I get the feeling Roran will be pretty pissedat missing the fun!
Aug 10, 2016 9:26 pm
fluglichkeiten says:
Wow. Just, wow. I will need to get to my computer to figure out the result where but I get the feeling Roran will be pretty pissedat missing the fun!
I hate that stupid bridge
Aug 21, 2016 6:34 pm
Can I take a go or are some of the goblins still alive?
Aug 25, 2016 11:12 am
Hi guys. Sorry that I haven't been able to post much recently. Life.

I have asked for volunteers to take over my games and you lucky lot have Genisisect coming to guide you the rest of the way in this adventure. I wish I could continue but it doesn't seem fair to any of you that I'm not able to post regularly. I hope you all have fun and I plan to look in from time to time to see what your characters have got up to.
Aug 25, 2016 8:38 pm
Hey guys!

I'm just reading through the story so far, but I should be able to start DMlng towards the end of the day.
Aug 26, 2016 7:32 pm
Sorry to see you go Flug

Welcome aboard Genisisect
Sep 12, 2016 6:25 am
I believe we are waiting on Gaze (Szemely) to have their go.
Feb 27, 2017 8:59 pm
Hi everyone, sorry about my long absence. I see that there haven't been many posts on the game for a while so I'm going to Retire the game soon. I hope to see you all around the other forums.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.