XP Award Tracking

load previous
May 4, 2016 11:20 pm
I have the fifteen now. Still time to bump a stat.
Jun 2, 2016 10:20 pm
It's June -- sorry I was busy a bunch yesterday.

+10 XP to Kaveri, Heyop, Dagger, Csillag and Urik.

@darth - I'm not giving you XP this go 'round since your character is brand new. Let me know if this causes any personal angst.
Jun 2, 2016 11:54 pm
I'm angsty as hell, sir
Jun 3, 2016 2:28 am
Darth, you are always angsty. :)
Jun 3, 2016 6:38 am
of course, I'm a Sith, dammit
Jun 6, 2016 7:16 pm
Purchasing Dodge Rank 2 -20XP
Aug 16, 2016 7:27 pm
Awarding the summer (July and August) XP. We've had a slow summer so awarding 15 XP to all players for those two months.
Aug 16, 2016 9:29 pm
So I've just purchased the Force Awakens starter set and reading through that ruleset has really shed some light on things that I missed trying to piece things together through the full rulebook. Anyway, I just purchased three levels of light saber skill for 45XP, which explains what Csillag was doing this whole time in the ship. :-)
Aug 16, 2016 9:30 pm
where is this force awakens starter set?
Aug 16, 2016 9:32 pm
Got mine directly from Fantasy Flight, but I think it available at most online retailers now.
Last edited August 16, 2016 9:32 pm
Aug 23, 2016 6:02 pm
I got the starter set as well, unsure if I was going to be doing any of that for FFG. I ended up doing a game of Edge of Empire, which is my second favorite of the 3 books out now. Force and Destiny is still my favorite.

I ran it with some friends, but I always feel like when I run books I end up reading from the book too much. For GenCon I read through the adventure and wrote out all my own notes so I could do it on the fly.

If I were to run the starter adventure again it would be fun to get a little more free-form with it now that I know the structure well enough.
Aug 23, 2016 10:29 pm
I've thought about running the Force Awakens starter here as an exercise for myself to learn more about the system. Played it live last Friday and had an enjoyable enough time with it.
Aug 23, 2016 11:12 pm
I used the starter adventure for this as a way to get my feet wet and recommend running a starter adventure as a way to get rolling. We've diverted off that path, and I've done sort of my own thing or merged starter material as I've seen fit as I've gotten more used to playing in the setting and the rule set. One thing I learned about myself is that I can do a better job with a pre-existing setting than if I have to make things out of whole cloth or work from vague settings (something that has me nervous for my Gods of the Fall setting, but trying to overcome that with preparation!).
Sep 3, 2016 1:30 am
spent 10 xp to buy force leap
Sep 7, 2016 2:27 am
September AWARD. I'm going with 5xp again, since August was a slow month due to cons of Gen and other such things.
Sep 7, 2016 3:26 am
now I'm tempted to get force leap: vertical too
Sep 7, 2016 1:43 pm
Spent 10 on Reflect skill from Ataru Striker tree.
Sep 7, 2016 1:44 pm
reflect that shot into your leg, I got credits riding on this
Sep 7, 2016 1:45 pm
Careful what you say to me. I'll flip a light side point if I have to. :)
Sep 8, 2016 3:56 pm
Taking 1 Rank in Parry.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.