1.0 The Wyr River: Ambushed

load previous
Feb 2, 2015 11:07 am
"I dearly hope so, 6 of those in a pile is enough for me to loose sleep, I can maintain two. And I need some time after dawn to look for herbs, without the stolen supplies I need all the help I can get."

Osred spent most of the day burying the dead, with the help of another one there is enough time. In the morning he'll look for useful herbs and roots using a level of effort.

Rolls

Botany skill check (trained) - (1d20)

(7) = 7

Feb 2, 2015 12:36 pm
"Well, as I was late to the party I'll take just one cypher. Maybe I can take the Stim Injector?"

"Oh, and I'd like to grab a punch dagger too."
Last edited February 2, 2015 12:54 pm
Feb 2, 2015 12:42 pm
KNaranek says:
"I dearly hope so, 6 of those in a pile is enough for me to loose sleep, I can maintain two. And I need some time after dawn to look for herbs, without the stolen supplies I need all the help I can get."

Osred spent most of the day burying the dead, with the help of another one there is enough time. In the morning he'll look for useful herbs and roots using a level of effort.
You acquire several that when cooked, steeped, dried, combined, etc will give you more aid.

(2) Might Oil: Restores Might 1D6+4 (cannot be used in a combat action)
(2) Caf-Pow Energy Drink (Yes, from that show): Increases Speed Defense by 1 level per dose (Action) for 2 hours
(1) Grey Oil: Restores Intellect Pool (1D6 + 3) (cannot be used in a combat action)
Feb 2, 2015 2:19 pm
Qralloq says:

The Catseye, when injected allows you to see in the dark for 8 hours.
The Sleep Inducer patch puts the victim to sleep for 10 minutes.
The Stim injector decreases the difficulty of the next action by 3 steps.
The Spatial Warp increases the range of another ranged Numenera to 1 mile.
The Speed Boost adss 1 to Speed Edge for one hour.
The Shocker is a ring that delivers a burst of electricity, damage equal to the cypher level.

Khoren nods at Darazen. "The Catseye is probably immediately useful - first one down should take it in case its dark down there. I'll carry the artifact and the Spatial Warp, and I can carry one more as needed."
Last edited February 2, 2015 2:19 pm
Feb 2, 2015 9:40 pm
"I'm not so interested in the cyphers as I am in the Captain's stash of shins. Anyone mind of I grab myself about 50 of those?", Utazó half-asks as she starts counting shins...

Thread locked