TTRPG bundle for trans rights in Texas.

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 3, 2022 2:26 pm
Hey ya'll,

Itch.io is having a huge bundle for trans rights in Texas. 493 items provided by 300 creators.

Among some of the big titles, Agon, A Dirty World, Into The Wyrd And Wild, Thirsty Sword Lesbians, and much more...
Mar 3, 2022 4:38 pm
https://i.imgur.com/TAVyRqH.png

If some people pick it up, maybe I can get another shot at getting a Damn the Man game running here 😄
Mar 4, 2022 12:18 pm
It's everything for $5 - super awesome! There are a lot of solo games in there too, which is pretty interesting, and might actually get me to try one. There are also some hacks, new monsters or class archetypes for games like Pathfinder and 5e, and just a whole bunch of miscellaneous interesting stuff.

Figured I'd put a few interesting things up here in case anyone is interested:
[ +- ] Wanderhome (a $25 value right there, great art)
[ +- ] Tenarlian- The Dying of the Light - D&D 5e One-Shot Adventure
[ +- ] Pigsmoke - PbtA Wizarding School Faculty game
[ +- ] Tricksters - a Fable-making TTRPG
[ +- ] Nibiru - A SciFi Game of Lost Memories ($27 value, and super gorgeous)
[ +- ] Autophagia - Fear & Infection In From The High Seas - a Call of Cthulhu 7e Scenario
Mar 4, 2022 2:46 pm
Oooohh, Nibiru... Nice!

Isn't there a doc with a comprehensive list of what is included, as someone did for other bundles in the past?
Mar 4, 2022 3:35 pm
gnomius says:
Isn't there a doc with a comprehensive list of what is included, as someone did for other bundles in the past?
The page linked above lists all of them, though you have to scroll a long way to get to the bottom. :)

Are you needing something else? Does this help?
[ +- ] list of games.
Mar 4, 2022 5:14 pm
Yep, I meant something that avoids to scroll all the way down, so one can have a general view in a quick glance. That list definitely helps, thanks vagueGM!

When I was talking about an existing list, I meant something like this, BTW:

List of games
Mar 8, 2022 6:18 pm
gnomius says:
Yep, I meant something that avoids to scroll all the way down, so one can have a general view in a quick glance. That list definitely helps, thanks vagueGM!

When I was talking about an existing list, I meant something like this, BTW:

List of games
Someone sort of did it here.
And there is one made by one of the contributors.
Last edited March 8, 2022 6:20 pm

You do not have permission to post in this thread.