1.2 - The Wyr River: A stranger among you.

load previous
Feb 12, 2015 5:10 pm
Darazen shrugs, "Everything I know, and everything I sense, says we head east out of the cavern. The commander wanted to flee east, and we know there's a waterfall and 5 guards somewhere to the east. If we are tracking the mudmen, then that would seem to be the way to go..."

As he speaks he seeks a source of mud and starts to slap it thickly on his robes. "Khoren, you'll clean me up later, right?"
Last edited February 12, 2015 8:27 pm
Feb 12, 2015 8:23 pm
Khoren pushes the accumulated gear with the leathery toe of one boot. "Before we move, we should divide this up, and stash the rest. I'll take an artifact, a prod stick, and the Detonation Device. Hurry, and remember not to overload on cyphers!"
Brigandine armor (DR 2, medium)
Cyphers we have:
4 artifacts (one out of energy) and a couple of partial spare energy cells (KHOREN: 1) +
The Catseye, when injected allows you to see in the dark for 8 hours. (DARAZEN)
The Sleep Inducer patch puts the victim to sleep for 10 minutes.
The Stim injector decreases the difficulty of the next action by 3 steps. (DARAZEN)
The Spatial Warp increases the range of another ranged Numenera to 1 mile.
The Speed Boost adss 1 to Speed Edge for one hour.
The Shocker is a ring that delivers a burst of electricity, damage equal to the cypher level. (DARAZEN)
6 Prod Sticks, shock for 1 to 4 speed damage. (KHOREN: 1, DARAZEN: 1)
Camoflauge Spray, perfectly camoflauges up to a cube of 10'x10'x10' of objects. (YUI)
Water Weapon, long range weapon 3 points of damage, only works through water.
Detonation Device (see below) (KHOREN)
Projectile Module (see below) (YUI)

Detonation (Gravity), Explosive Device, Level: 4
Usable: Explosive device or ceramic sphere (thrown, short range)
Effect: Bursts in an immediate radius, inflicting damage equal to the cypher level by increasing gravity tremendously for one second. All in the area are crushed to the ground for one round and cannot take physical actions.

Projectile Module (Teleport), Level: 7
Usable: Small metal and synth plate
Effect: This cypher must be attached to another cypher or artifact (a level 4 task) that fires solid projectiles, like a slugspitter or a compactor. Once attached, it no longer counts against a character’s cypher limit. The projectile(s) of the cypher or artifact it is attached to now teleport through barriers to get to the target, but the target must be seen. The attack ignores Armor and can even pass through solid barriers. The module cannot be removed from the device without destroying both the module and the device.
Last edited February 12, 2015 9:09 pm
Feb 12, 2015 8:32 pm
(ooc: Darazen has a prod stick, cats eye, shocker and stim injector.
The sleep inducer was used by Osred).

Based on previous posts:

Khoren has spacial warp and speed boost
Darazen has cats eye, shocker and stim injector
Osred had sleep inducer, but used it
Utazu took nothing.
Yui took camouflage and projectile module
Last edited February 12, 2015 8:47 pm
Feb 12, 2015 9:50 pm
Merlin says:
Utazu took nothing.
Utazó did take the jar of putty oddity, but nothing else.
Last edited February 13, 2015 1:00 am
Feb 13, 2015 2:00 am
"I still stand behind my plan. That way we get our questions answered and we can investigate that light."
Feb 13, 2015 2:36 am
Kaizival says:
"I still stand behind my plan. That way we get our questions answered and we can investigate that light."
Utazó nods in agreement, "If we do split up let's not get too far apart, it took all we had to handle these mud covered sons of abhumans, don't want either of our groups getting overwhelmed. Once we're all done here, we'll head off as a group until we reach the arches, Yui, Darazen, and I will head north a bit to investigate the light I found earlier, and the rest can try and track down some guards."

"Whoa, who the hell put me in charge?", she thinks to herself and she sheepishly adds, "I mean, if that's alright with everyone."

"I'll take look out while we finish up in here", she says as she finds a place to hide just outside the entrance to the chamber. Starting to sound more and more like father every day...
Last edited February 13, 2015 2:37 am

Rolls

Intellect Roll (if needed, while playing lookout) - (1d20)

(9) = 9

You do not have permission to post in this thread.