Kult: Divinity Lost [RECRUITMENT]

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

ClosedPowered by the ApocalypsePublic1 / daynezzeraj
Intro adventure for Kult.

Jul 23, 2022 10:33 am
Going to run an intro scenario for Kult, Gallery of Souls, and looking for 3 more players. Pre-gens will be provided. People new to Kult preferred, but not mandatory. Experience with other PbtA games is fine. Looking for a quick start and solid pace of at least 1 post a day. Game will last a month or two. Leave a comment if you want a spot!
Last edited July 23, 2022 11:58 am
Jul 23, 2022 3:14 pm
I'm interested havent played kult before.
Jul 24, 2022 8:51 am
I'd like to give this a shot. It would be my first Kult and pbta game, if you're willing to take on someone with so little experience. The setting is really hooking me though.
Jul 24, 2022 9:01 am
Lewa879 says:
I'm interested havent played kult before.
C1NDER says:
I'd like to give this a shot. It would be my first Kult and pbta game, if you're willing to take on someone with so little experience. The setting is really hooking me though.
Invites sent! We can all experience this together lol. Just need 1 more.
Jul 24, 2022 11:48 am
@nezzeraj...
if you will be patient with my bad english i can be part of the group ... i know both pbta and kult
Jul 24, 2022 11:58 am
ZeroHero says:
@nezzeraj...
if you will be patient with my bad english i can be part of the group ... i know both pbta and kult
I teach ESOL for my job so I'm totally fine with bad English lol. Welcome aboard!
Jul 24, 2022 12:22 pm
Tnx a lot ... I'm search for lot time a story on kult system but seems no one want to start one ...
So tnx again and... Good luck to everyone
Aug 5, 2022 12:59 am
Looking for one more player to take over a pre-made character. Still near the start of the adventure.
Aug 5, 2022 1:59 am
I'm interested in Kult, but don't have any experience with it and only limited experience with pbta.
Aug 5, 2022 2:17 am
McButterpants says:
I'm interested in Kult, but don't have any experience with it and only limited experience with pbta.
I didn't either and am having no problems slipping into it so far. It seems very newbie-friendly.
Aug 5, 2022 2:21 am
McButterpants says:
That's fine. The adventure works as an introductory to the system and I think three of us are new to the system so you're in good company! I'll send you an invite.
Aug 9, 2022 3:32 pm
What are your plans for the game after the intro if it’s successful?
Aug 9, 2022 11:43 pm
Tolmie says:
If I like the system then probably run another one.
Aug 10, 2022 12:55 am
nezzeraj says:
Tolmie says:
If I like the system then probably run another one.
Well, color me interested; when are you looking at starting the campaign? I'd like to sign up.
Sep 16, 2022 11:31 am
A spot has opened up if anyone would like to join. We're about 25% of the way through the adventure and just about to hit the first big set-piece. You'll be taking over a pre-made character. No knowledge of the rules are necessary.
Sep 16, 2022 8:25 pm
Is Kult a PBtA game now? I used to have the original game (well, 2E) back in like '98...

Wonder how much it changed over the years.

It made World of Darkness look like Goosebumps episodes by comparison. Lol
Sep 16, 2022 10:20 pm
Yeah it's PbtA but uses d10s instead of d6s and there's a few other changes. As for content it is very dark still. A lot of the old adventures were converted so that content is the same.
Sep 17, 2022 2:25 am
Kult . . . kind of like Hellraiser vibes?
Sep 17, 2022 3:00 am
feanaro00 says:
Kult . . . kind of like Hellraiser vibes?
Yes pretty much.
Sep 17, 2022 5:19 am
Join us in exquisite torment and everlasting, joyful suffering...
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.