(Interest Check) 5e Sword Coast, mystical Sandbox

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Aug 29, 2022 6:41 am
If you still have room in your game, I would be interested in playing.
Aug 29, 2022 2:38 pm
Thanks for the link Flying, I'll check it soon.

I see what you mean GreyWord, Co-DM could actually mean different tasks. I originally thought of it as taking over in my off times, but could eventually turn into DMing the third one-shot (when I'm in the first 2) inside this whole gameworld... of course, both a different things. And it WOULD prevent you from playing.

So far, as for PC interest, I'm counting MaJunior, Jomsviking, GreyWord (if you are not DMing), and SvanDerh. Since this post goal is to measure interest, I think it fulfilled its goal: Yes, there IS interest. Thus, I'll go back to the game design table and be back when I have something come concrete. Thanks!!

Of course, if anybody else is interested, do post here! It may take me a while to put together my ideas and the suggestions received, meanwhile, feel free to post here... so I can contact you when I come back with a more polished idea.
Sep 5, 2022 11:06 pm
I would be interested! I just want to make sure I got my name down.
Sep 6, 2022 5:20 am
Smiles Cathamber's way as for interest.
Sep 6, 2022 11:28 am
NameAsh, Hero, Gene, thanks for the interest!
So far, there is interest from: MaJunior, Jomsviking, GreyWord (if you are not DMing), SvanDerh, NameAsh, Hero and Gene. Great!

It may take me a while, but as soon as I have something more concrete, I'll post here.

Of course, if anybody else is interested, do post here!
Sep 6, 2022 2:59 pm
Very neat idea! The prospect of the world being affected by the other party too sounds very interesting.

I'm interested in joining as player. Since there are more than 5 people already, i'm fine joining the second group.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.