[Closed] LFPs: Pew! Pew! Bounty Hunters in Space

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

ClosedPew! Pew!Private1 / dayQralloq
You're bounty hunters. In Space. Your mission is to to subdue and extract Governor Rendar from the Spire, an opulent palace at the center of town. Easy? Guess again!

This is a fast, light-hearted one-shot, about explosions and loads of big fights and ray guns and maybe, maybe laser swords -- no promises.

Game play will last until the end of the scenario, then we're done. Don't let the door of the space cantina hit your backside on the way out!

Sep 4, 2022 7:10 pm
You're bounty hunters. In Space. Your mission is to to subdue and extract Governor Rendar from the Spire, an opulent palace at the center of town. Easy? Guess again!

https://i.imgur.com/IeFOXmX.jpg

✅ Pitch & Style. This is a fast, light-hearted one-shot, about explosions and loads of big fights and ray guns and maybe, maybe laser swords -- no promises.

Adult Content or Controversial Themes. Maybe, nothing really is off the table, but nothing is on the table, either. Let's follow each others leads and see what's what.

Welcome Marginalized Groups. This game is open to all regardless of race, class, sex, gender or romantic preferences.

Game Duration and Post Frequency. 3-4 posts per week. I'd say the game may last a month or so, we'll see how we're doing after that if we want to add more missions.

Player Experience Requirements. I would like people who are comfortable adding to the narrative, building the scene with us rather than wanting everything described first.

Specialized software. None. I’d like this to be played exclusively via forum, although I may open a dedicated discord server if the majority wishes so.

Character creation. Pregens are provided in the game. Pick one or stand aside.

How to Apply. Say you're interested and you'll get an invite.

What to expect from me as a GM. I enjoy roleplaying and emerging narrative. I'm a fan of your characters and want to make their lives interesting so I can see them shine.

https://i.imgur.com/z1v9shA.jpg
Sep 4, 2022 7:22 pm
I don't know the game system. I'm very interested.
Sep 4, 2022 11:22 pm
Me neither but sounds like fun. I'm down several games again so a shortish game sounds perfect.
Sep 5, 2022 7:40 pm
I haven't heard of the game before, but sounds fun. I'm interested to try if there's still a spot.
Sep 5, 2022 10:01 pm
I'd like to try this as well, if there's room :)
Sep 5, 2022 10:15 pm
Ooh, I've backed all of these on KS and would love to try it!
Sep 5, 2022 10:18 pm
And we're full. Thanks all!
Sep 5, 2022 10:45 pm
This looks spiffy! I forget, is Fainting Goat Eric Bloat?
Sep 6, 2022 6:13 am
Oho, based on a Howitt design. I'll have to check it out.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.