[Recruitment 0/2] Mutant Year Zero

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Sep 5, 2022 2:26 pm
Hello folks. Looking to recruit 2 players for a Mutant Year Zero campaign (Free League's Year Zero Page). This would be filling two spots that have become open--the game is already ongoing having started in April.

The style has been pretty dialogue heavy up until now, and the PCs are about to start exploring the Zone (the irradiated wastelands surrounding their Ark).

I'd be happy to answer any questions, so let us know if you're interested. Thank you for your time!
Sep 5, 2022 2:33 pm
Dunko...you have to stop running systems I adore. I can't take on these many games. How am I supposed to hold them all?
Sep 5, 2022 4:24 pm
LOL! I love Free League's games. Out if curiosity what roles does your party currently have? This is mighty tempting, as I have a hard copy of the corebook.
Sep 5, 2022 6:21 pm
We are a Slave, a Gearhead and a Chronicler
Sep 5, 2022 7:48 pm
Aironfabio says:
We are a Slave, a Gearhead and a Chronicler
Gotcha, so the group could use an Enforcer or Stalker.
Sep 5, 2022 11:07 pm
I'm pretty new to this site, normally play on a couple other ones. However, none of them currently have a MYZ game available. Would definitely be up for filling one of the open spots.
Sep 5, 2022 11:24 pm
I'll go ahead and toss my hat in for the other spot. I'll choose either a Enforcer or Stalker.
Sep 6, 2022 1:43 am
Quote:
How am I supposed to hold them all?
I ask myself this all the time! So many folk running so many cool things!
dbcowboy says:
I'm pretty new to this site, normally play on a couple other ones....Would definitely be up for filling one of the open spots.
Awesome! Send on over an application and let me know if you need any assistance!
Squadfather44 says:
I'll go ahead and toss my hat in for the other spot. I'll choose either a Enforcer or Stalker.
Would be glad to have you!
Sep 6, 2022 1:47 am
Nice! As far as character creation goes, do I use a custom sheet or do you have one made up?
Sep 7, 2022 1:08 am
There is a template that I think most of us use--it's a modified version the Year Zero style one that is floating around here (folks use it for Things from the Flood).
[ +- ] Template
Sep 7, 2022 1:15 am
Nice, I'll start working on ideas for my character. Once I accept the invite, I'll toss some ideas to the group and see what they think.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.