[Interest Check] - Knave Sandbox/Hexcrawl

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Sep 6, 2022 4:57 pm
Hello everyone.

This is just an Interest Check to see if anyone would be interested in playing a game powered by Knave. This would be my first game here on GamersPlane, and I think the rules-lite system of Knave would be a good one to try for my first go.

The start of the proposed adventure would consist of our PCs captured in the belly of a ship!

Let me know if you're interested in a game like this.
Last edited September 6, 2022 5:00 pm
Sep 6, 2022 5:12 pm
Normally I would be very interested in this but my cup runneth over and I'll have to say no. Good luck with it. Great to see Knave being offered as a potential game.
Sep 6, 2022 8:28 pm
Windyridge says:
Normally I would be very interested in this but my cup runneth over and I'll have to say no. Good luck with it. Great to see Knave being offered as a potential game.
Hey, I can understand that! Thanks for chiming in though.
Sep 6, 2022 9:15 pm
I’m wavering on throwing my hat. My game-load is okay at the moment, but I’m behind because of some travel. If this doesn’t launch soon, and you still need folks, look me up.
Sep 6, 2022 9:43 pm
Hi there. I am so in!!! Sounds perfect for me.
Sep 6, 2022 10:06 pm
Sarkhanmad says:
Hi there. I am so in!!! Sounds perfect for me.
Cool. I saw you were doing a BFRPG game. I love that system as well. I almost considered that one instead of Knave.
Sep 6, 2022 10:06 pm
Harrigan says:
I’m wavering on throwing my hat. My game-load is okay at the moment, but I’m behind because of some travel. If this doesn’t launch soon, and you still need folks, look me up.
Will do. Thanks!
Sep 7, 2022 4:26 pm
I'm interested, but curious to know what your expectations are for a posting rate, duration (hexcrawl's can go for a while) and overall feel for the game (horror, run-of-the-mill fantasy, etc.)
Sep 7, 2022 8:22 pm
squid says:
I'm interested, but curious to know what your expectations are for a posting rate, duration (hexcrawl's can go for a while) and overall feel for the game (horror, run-of-the-mill fantasy, etc.)
Hi. Great question. I'm good with a one post-per day minimum. It'll be traditional fantasy (maybe some elements of dark fantasy mixed in there).
Sep 7, 2022 9:31 pm
In fact, I might just go ahead with a Recruitment Thread and see how it goes. Thanks to each of you for chiming in.
Sep 7, 2022 9:50 pm
feanaro00 says:
In fact, I might just go ahead with a Recruitment Thread and see how it goes. Thanks to each of you for chiming in.
Awesome. I should be able to manage a post a day. Count me in when it is ready to go.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.