[Interest Check] [skirmish game] Space Weirdos

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 5, 2022 9:35 am
Hi! I hope it is allowed to play war/skirmish games here on GP, too?

As I adore to try new ruleset I would like to try that for Space Weirdos:
https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/359157/Space-Weirdos

Rules:
1. I'm willing to play and supervise two parallel games with two different players.
2. You have 48h to make your move - it is skirmish game so it will be action for one model most of the time- should be short.
3. You probably should buy the rules, but they are only 5$.
3. You don't have to buy the game. I will help you with creating or create for you a warband that will be closest to your description - what the player will want to have. And introduce the rest of the rules on the fly. Wy play small game 75 points.
4. We will start to use OtFBM with those game. Maybe moving to OwlBear Rodeo later.
5. You tell me what your model do and roll for it, I roll for my side and then update the map accordingly.
6. I'm open for other suggestions.
7. I will provide some narrative background for missions - when you will tell me who your models are.
8. I prefer no demonic themes.

Side note: This will be a part of my "Lost Perfect System Ark" "universe" (WIP) that I have started to create here in this meta game:
Lost Ark of Perfect System

So the outcome of the missions/skirmishes will influence this universe/world somehow - but it shouldn't have any influence for the game.
Last edited October 6, 2022 11:03 am
Oct 5, 2022 1:05 pm
Pedrop says:
Hi! I hope it is allowed to play war/skirmish games here on GP, too?
That's certainly allowed. Strong OtFBM users should even be able to update the map with their own moves, if you put the code in a spoiler for them to use.

Good luck!
Oct 6, 2022 11:03 am
I just edited requirement to buy the game - probably it wasn't to wise to expect that:) You don't to have buy game rules - I will provide them on the fly.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.