[Recruiting][Star Wars FFG] Clone Wars Era Game

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 24, 2022 3:32 pm
A Galaxy at War! The Clone Wars might be the greatest, far reaching conflict the galaxy has seen. When the Separatists withdrew from the Republic, they created a schism that divides the galaxy into two factions. Any world attempting to maintain neutrality is crushed between the Republic and the Confederacy as they both compete for resources.

Clones battle droids across the galaxy, each striving to control shipping lanes and territories. It is in this that the characters will be thrust, as a special/black ops unit of the Grand Army of the Republic ...

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/u0m0ExUwRlDsd1dYFcJ95bdEhxvXwwaDebpgvr8ibPSwwxNCKK-yDifuU_dD5F-GYv2nWFv0HXLmRa4bWYdG4sNwdwcpIbxuw2bE8r4-z9D8L0n84dyk_W89ylFtjoswvbg8f4Qj4w=w2400

We are getting ready to begin our next Chapter of the Star Wars FFG game A Galaxy Aflame and have had some player attrition.

I am looking for 3 or 4 committed players to join who would be excited to play a special forces Clone character.

The campaign is set against the back drop of the Clone Wars. Where the Jedi, Sith, spies and soldiers battle for the future of the Galaxy. The game is a fast, intense, galaxy spanning game steeped in the traditions of the Star Wars we all love, with a bit of the sense of brotherhood and camaraderie found among those who serve with the Paramount+ show SEAL Team and Epix Strike Back as influences. The aim is to encourage PC free-will and give ample opportunities for PCs to make their own meaningful choices so that the player can pursue their own goals and agendas. The PCs are members of a Republic special forces unit.

Those interested can check out the boards for a feel of the style/tone of the game HERE

Typically frequency of posting is 4 posts per week (perhaps more during battle/action heavy scenes).

Additional details on campaign expectations can be found HERE

Please PM me your interest.

Thank you,
Seuss
Last edited October 31, 2022 6:02 pm
Oct 31, 2022 6:04 pm
Still looking for players for this Clone Wars Era game ...

The campaign is set against the back drop of the Clone Wars. Where the Jedi, Sith, spies and soldiers battle for the future of the Galaxy. The game is a fast, intense, galaxy spanning game steeped in the traditions of the Star Wars we all love, with a bit of the sense of brotherhood and camaraderie found among those who serve with the Paramount+ show SEAL Team and Epix Strike Back as influences. The aim is to encourage PC free-will and give ample opportunities for PCs to make their own meaningful choices so that the player can pursue their own goals and agendas. The PCs are members of a Republic special forces unit.
Oct 31, 2022 6:17 pm
I know there were a few people that wanted to play in a Force and Destiny game, will you allow any Jedi PC's? Understandable if that's not what your looking for, just asking.
Oct 31, 2022 7:41 pm
crazybirdman says:
I know there were a few people that wanted to play in a Force and Destiny game, will you allow any Jedi PC's? Understandable if that's not what your looking for, just asking.
Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on your perspective as he has been an amazing player) the Jedi character role has been filled and I am not interested in allowing more as the final season of The Clone Wars was what inspired the game in the hopes of mimicking the emotions of when the Clones turned on their Jedi compatriots - the hope is to get a tight knit group (mainly players with Clone PCs) that will remain together for the whole story and get that emotional component.

Finding players who are interested in running Clone PCs has proved to be quite a challenge.

*Though for what it's worth my 'house rules' are set up to allow the players to easily kit out their characters in whatever 'toys' they want because as art at times mimics RL Spec Ops gets all the new stuff

And is easily more Bad Batch than than regular Army*
Last edited October 31, 2022 7:42 pm
Oct 31, 2022 8:04 pm
https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/uploads/photo-thumb-502.jpg If I wasn't at my limit (and half those games are Star Wars) I wouldn't definitely sign up. I was in a similar game as a demolitionist and it was loads of fun.
Nov 1, 2022 1:12 am
I was in a FFG game not too long ago as a Jedi during a home-brew High Republic game! Always wanted to take part in a Clone Wars era story, so playing as a clone sounds like fun! I'm currently apart of 3 games with 1 possible new game coming soon. However, some have slowed down quite a bit so if you'll have me I'd love to join!
Nov 1, 2022 11:48 am
HeavyDuty03 says:
I was in a FFG game not too long ago as a Jedi during a home-brew High Republic game! Always wanted to take part in a Clone Wars era story, so playing as a clone sounds like fun! I'm currently apart of 3 games with 1 possible new game coming soon. However, some have slowed down quite a bit so if you'll have me I'd love to join!
Awesome! Any particular concept you are leaning towards? So far the only other interested player is thinking of a Commando type but redundancy is not a bad thing in a special forces unit if you were thinking of something along that line as well.
Nov 1, 2022 3:20 pm
I think a Heavy-type trooper can be cool! A Heavy and Commando dynamic could be quite fun.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.