Interest Check - Alice Is Missing

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

KCC

Nov 6, 2022 10:27 am
https://i.imgur.com/SEdSlOS.jpg

Alice Is Missing is a silent, timed roleplaying game, usually played through the medium of text message. It’s played over the course of 2-3 hours, with 90 minutes of that being assigned to in-character play.

I’m hoping to try make it work over PBP.

Pitch: Alice is missing. You play characters intent on finding her.

Posting Rate: This is the most important aspect for this game. It’s strictly a timed game. I’ve decided to divide the 90 minutes play time by 3.

30 days.

At least one post a day, for 30 days. And then the game ends. This is to replicate the one-shot timed nature of the game as close as we can in PBP.

Characters: There are 4 to choose from, and so 4 players is the max that can be facilitated in this game at a given time.

Choose one of the characters provided and then we’ll work on some of the character prompts after that!

Content Warning: We don’t know where this game is going to take us. For safety’s sake, it’s best to assume that the game will deal with some dark ideas and occurrences.

While the game is dark in nature, it’s also good not to over-egg the pudding, so to speak. Characters are free to push and pull the narrative, but we don’t need to go too far, for going far’s sake!
I think that’s the most of it. Any questions, feel free to ask underneath! I can’t guarantee that we will pull it off as well as we could in person, but we can certainly try!
Nov 6, 2022 10:32 am
always wanted to try this: throwing my name in the hat, please.
Nov 6, 2022 10:36 am
I've been wanting to play this game since I saw it on Kickstarter but haven't had a chance yet, so I'd love to join this. My character preference would be Dakota Travis, but I'd be fine with someone else as well
Nov 6, 2022 10:59 am
No idea how this works but sounds interesting 🤔 Alice is obviously in wanderland though 😆
[ +- ]

KCC

Nov 6, 2022 12:24 pm
Shall I add you to the game, CESN?
Nov 6, 2022 12:37 pm
I'm in if there's still room for one more.
Nov 6, 2022 1:10 pm
KCC says:
Shall I add you to the game, CESN?
Im assuming the basic rules will be shared in game. 👍 I probably just need to know what to roll and improvise from there anyway 🤣

KCC

Nov 6, 2022 1:15 pm
No rolls. Just role play. With times prompts to push the game to a conclusion. All very new-age!

Sounds like something you’d be interested in?
Nov 6, 2022 3:23 pm
That actually sounds pretty cool. It looks like the game is pretty full up already, but jf there's a round 2, sign me up.
Nov 6, 2022 4:04 pm
Played this live a couple of years ago, much fun -- highly recommend every RPer play at least once. Good luck, crew!
Nov 7, 2022 1:52 pm
Same as MaJunior - if there's a round 2, I've long wanted to try this game and would love to join.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.