Meat shiel... er... adventurers wanted!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 12, 2022 4:22 pm
We're running through the classic Temple of Elemental Evil using the 5e ruleset (conversion by the incredibly talented folks at Goodman Games) and we've lost a few players. The group has just left Hommlet to explore the ruined moathouse that stands several leagues away but has returned to town to collect a few more warm bodies. We're looking for three players to round out our merry band. We have Alberich Hammerfist the dwarven wizard, Hog the human barbarian, and Torrin the dragonborn paladin. If this sounds like something that might interest you, please check us out here.
Nov 12, 2022 4:25 pm
Quote:
Meat shiel... er... adventurers wanted!
Quote:
and we've lost a few players
Isn't that the point 😋
Nov 12, 2022 4:51 pm
I'm of a mind to play a gnome Bard if you'll have me.

Edit...actually...I'd like to do half-elf.
Last edited November 12, 2022 5:59 pm
Nov 12, 2022 8:46 pm
Welcome aboard. Character generation rules are standard for D&D 5e point buy. Max hit points at 1st level.
Nov 12, 2022 11:20 pm
I would be open to playing.

How would a Dwarven storm sorcerer be received?

He was once a Dwarven marine sailor, and he encountered something at sea that charged him elementally with magic.

He goes to seek better understanding of his newly-received powers, though he still is very much an in-your-face fighter.
Nov 13, 2022 12:23 am
I know this setting is rough by design, and I've got an idea for a feller who knows it's a death trap, but how's the tone of the game overall?
Nov 13, 2022 12:28 am
How many players are you thinking about having join?

I would love to join I haven't player Elemental Evil before.
Is there something the party needs? I don't see much for healing.
Last edited November 13, 2022 12:29 am
Nov 13, 2022 5:49 am
I can handle all who have applied thus far, but we'll call it there. Lavtodd, the tone thus far has been fairly serious, but we've room for a little levity.
Nov 13, 2022 2:01 pm
Thanks for the heads up! I read the public forums, too. That 14 damage in the first battle was telling haha

And I assume you're referring to formal applications or does that include interest here?
Nov 13, 2022 8:26 pm
Those who have expressed interest here (up to and including Smiley) can apply.
Nov 16, 2022 4:22 pm
I just tried to add myself to this game, but it seems to be full now. :(
Nov 16, 2022 10:14 pm
Yeah, we're full up. Sorry about that. However, if a slot opens up, I will be sure to contact you!
Nov 16, 2022 10:49 pm
Time to crank up that meat grinder, I mean campaign.😁
Dec 18, 2022 10:18 pm
Hmm, you have two warriors type and a wizard. Just need a thief and a cleric. I'll play a cleric. Warning, I'm a newbie on here, still learning my way around. Haven't played a game on this site yet, been playing on rpgcrossing site. an't be too much difference, is it?
Dec 21, 2022 5:30 am
Not too much difference, no, but right now, I have a full boat. However, I will add you to the reserve list and if someone drops, you will be right after HeroAmongMen to be notified.
Dec 21, 2022 6:29 am
I'm in a HeroAmongMen game and I haven't seen Hero on in the last two weeks. Unknown why.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.