Seeking 5e dnd game

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Dec 16, 2022 4:25 pm
Hi all,
Im seeking a dnd 5e game to join. I have played for about 3 years, mostly as a DM. Ran Lost Mines of Phandelver into Storm King's Thunder and had a great time, but would love to be able to join a fun and engaging campaign.

Ever since, I've been browsing for a pbp game as it would fit my schedule, having 2 kids and work and whatnot. Hope we can whip something together and have a good time.
Dec 16, 2022 5:19 pm
I'm tempted to take you up on this. I haven't run a game in a while and I kind of have the itch.
Dec 16, 2022 5:33 pm
I'm in the same boat as you Goldd, two kids and everything else, a pbp game just fits my sched. Also the forever DM when I do get to play

Been looking for a game for a bit, was able to join two, but they both fell a part. What we did play was super fun!
Dec 16, 2022 6:28 pm
Phil_Ozzy_Fer says:
I'm tempted to take you up on this. I haven't run a game in a while and I kind of have the itch.
Well count me in if you feel like you are up for it!
Dec 16, 2022 6:32 pm
NameAsh says:
I'm in the same boat as you Goldd, two kids and everything else, a pbp game just fits my sched. Also the forever DM when I do get to play

Been looking for a game for a bit, was able to join two, but they both fell a part. What we did play was super fun!
Ah, the nature of pbp games lol. Yep the kids definitely keep us busy, sounds like I found the right place to be with other kin.
Dec 16, 2022 6:47 pm
I've sent you both invites. I could probably take a couple more people.
Dec 16, 2022 7:25 pm
All but one of my games are either on hold or dead, so I would be more than happy to have one more active game to play.
Dec 17, 2022 6:10 pm
If you have space at the table, I’d love to join. I literally wrote the epilogue yesterday for the one game I’ve played here to completion. (I guess a lot of games here start but don’t get off the ground?) It’s a bummer to be game-less.
Dec 17, 2022 6:17 pm
I'll send you an invite, and you'll be the final player.

It's very common for games to start out strong and then fizzle out.
Dec 17, 2022 7:26 pm
Thank you so much!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.