Interest Check: Occult Fantasypunk

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Dec 20, 2022 6:10 pm
Chech blades in the dark flashback mechanics. You have a ressource that you spend. Example. Group encounter a guard dog. A player tells a flashback about how she marinades a steak in sleeping draught days before.
Dec 22, 2022 9:50 am
I'm going to do this with SWADE. I know 5e is very popular, and there's a chance later I'll do an 5e game with a different group in a different part of the region. Right now, my mind automatically came up with SWADE Prep mechanics and several other Edges appropriate to the feel I want.

We are just before Christmas (I know it's on me), so I'll put together the game and I think it's going to go active around the 26th.
Quote:
Chech blades in the dark flashback mechanics. You have a ressource that you spend. Example. Group encounter a guard dog. A player tells a flashback about how she marinades a steak in sleeping draught days before.
I couldn't remember where I saw this.
Last edited December 22, 2022 9:52 am
Dec 22, 2022 12:58 pm
Sounds good to me.
Dec 29, 2022 10:45 am
There's some new info on the setting in the World folder now, and the game is open for application.
Dec 29, 2022 2:34 pm
Well then, allow me to apply.
Dec 30, 2022 9:47 pm
I've sent an invitation.
Jan 6, 2023 6:11 pm
I'm back from the year's end and beginning chaos, and there's room for two more players in the game.
Jan 8, 2023 9:56 pm
A sad update on the game: I won't be able to do this properly. :(
Things got complicated with family and myself, so I'll put off this idea for another time.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.