[Interest Check, SWADE] Rise Crusaders, Rise!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

ClosedSavage WorldsPublic3 / weekKnighthawke
Set in Bay City, California in May, 2022, the heroes are answering the call of Marksman, leader of the Crusaders to step up and become the new team after a confrontation with a villain team cost the older team their lives.

As the last twenty years have seen a major decline in people with paranormal/super powers, the characters will be setting the new standard for modern heroes. They will begin small, but build up to a major confrontation with the team that eliminated their predecessors.
[ +- ] Recent Events

Dec 29, 2022 12:08 am
Rise Crusaders, Rise!
A proposed SWADE Supers Campaign
[ +- ] Recent Events
Looking at doing a SWADE Supers campaign, using the latest Super Powers Companion, where the players are some of the few super-powered individuals still around, and trying to make a difference...
Dec 29, 2022 1:11 am
I have a character already made for a SWADE Superheroes game that never happened. I wouldn't mind getting a chance to try him out.
Dec 29, 2022 3:27 am
I've never played the SWADE system. However, I was going to be part of a MASK game earlier this year, but that ended up not working out. I do learn new systems fairly quickly and would love to be part of a superhero-type campaign! I love the premise by the way. It reminds me of the Incredibles lol! If you'll have me, I'd love to take part in the campaign.
Dec 29, 2022 4:29 am
Sounds like I'm in the same boat. Would like to play, and probly have a character ready to go. :)
Dec 29, 2022 6:35 am
This sounds like the perfect time to make a flying brick
Dec 29, 2022 1:57 pm
Lots of Swade a games popping up. Same boat as most others with a Masks game not happening, so have a few concepts, however have just nabbed myself a couple of other Swade games so happy for others to get first priority.
Dec 30, 2022 6:47 pm
It does seem that there is interest, so I will get a game created and see what folks come up with. :)
Dec 30, 2022 7:22 pm
Id be interested in throwing in if there's still room.
Dec 30, 2022 9:16 pm
Never played SWADE before, but interested in anything superhero!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.