Setting

load previous
Mar 21, 2015 1:50 pm
Erebus says:

Question: who he/she is and what are his/her goals?
Last token:

It is an interdimensional entity that is looking for a new home. It doesn't understand the denizens of this new reality too well, but it thinks it can find a place to live…if it can figure out how the rules here work.
Last edited April 9, 2015 3:49 pm
Mar 23, 2015 4:51 pm
So, it's off to the next step. Coming up with a title. Anyone with any good ideas?
Mar 23, 2015 6:18 pm
Realm Walkers.
Mar 24, 2015 1:55 pm
EldritchFire says:
Realm Walkers.
Works with me :D
Mar 24, 2015 2:11 pm
I'm fine with that.
Mar 25, 2015 4:19 pm
Yeah...that's pretty good.
Apr 5, 2015 10:01 am
That name works for me :)

Time for Sparks. Everyone gets to create a spark.

We also had another applicant to the game, so welcome Bluedanoob :)
Apr 7, 2015 3:57 am
Spark: Some Order of Magi, the ruling council of Highcrest, want to militarize the whole population and fight the Autarch.
Last edited April 7, 2015 3:58 am
Apr 7, 2015 3:04 pm
Spark: A group of Fae Lords who are trying to remain unaligned in the fight against the Autarch have fled their homelands and are attempting to displace the native peoples of the lands they seek refuge in.
Apr 9, 2015 3:52 pm
Spark: A group who calls themselves "The Locksmiths" are in the process of acquiring a portal-key to try to clone it. So far, no one believes they've succeeded.
Apr 10, 2015 7:31 pm
Spark: a group of non-fae scholars who dabbled in esoteric matters discovered that they could get powers akin to those of the fae by consuming a strange purple substance that is found in subterranean grottoes below the now-ruined royal Palace where IT has taken home.
What they don't know is that the purple substance is a waste-product of IT inscrutable processes and that the true source of their powers is IT: he gives them powers but also warps their minds and uses them to "explore" the new world he has found.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.