[CLOSED] Interest check Aliens & Asteroids

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Feb 8, 2023 6:31 pm
Hello everyone,

Some of my games are over, and I have two new systems I'd like to try.

The first one is Aliens & Asteroids. A simple sci-fi game using an "inverse 20" system of rolling a d20 equal to or under a certain score.

You will be playing humans space marines in the service of the Dominion of Mankind sent on various missions to further the goals of the Dominion. The game has been described as part Starship Troopers, part X-COM UFO Defense, and part Lovecraftian cosmic horror.

If this interests you, the game's page is here. I am looking for between 4 to 6 players.

Content warning: Since the game has element of cosmic horror, war, and alien abductions, some troubling subjects will be approached such as but not limited to abduction, torture, loss of free will, genetic experiments/manipulations, corruption, existential dread, etc.
Last edited February 10, 2023 1:52 pm
Feb 8, 2023 6:36 pm
That sounds interesting! I am interested!
Feb 8, 2023 7:46 pm
I’ve had a sci-fi itch for a while, I’m definitely interested. Throwing my hat in.
Feb 8, 2023 8:01 pm
I am currently gameless and very interested. I enjoy different scifi scenarios and am up for anything.
Feb 8, 2023 8:10 pm
Adrasthea says:
I am currently gameless and very interested. I enjoy different scifi scenarios and am up for anything.
Invite sent!
Feb 8, 2023 8:43 pm
I'd like to give this a try, please
Feb 8, 2023 9:13 pm
JamaisVu says:
I'd like to give this a try, please
Invite sent!
Feb 8, 2023 9:52 pm
This sounds fun. I'll like to try if you have room for more.
Feb 9, 2023 1:26 am
Its time to dust off the Ole batshit lunatic Lt. Richter.
Feb 9, 2023 2:13 am
Hmm, I wanted 6 players, but given the nature of some scenarios, I guess I could try 7. Alright, I'm sending invites.
Feb 10, 2023 1:52 pm
I seem to have a full group now, so I'll go ahead and close this thread.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.